Friday, January 30, 2015

B&W Birdie

A little cute birdie black & white ATC that was made in the August a-thon not the Halloween one. :) Yes, I have cards to show you from months ago. You wouldn't believe how far ahead my posts are scheduled.

The worm on the above one is actually a thread I glued on. The second one below was done for a private trade but I didn't want to copy it so I turned him around a bit.
I caught a cold last week but luckily it wasn't all that bad, just stuffy nose and sore throat. I was fine the whole pregnancy but then hubby got sick and even though I made him sleep on the couch so I wouldn't catch his germs, I did catch them eventually. :) I guess stress helped with that as well.

So, my due date is on Monday. Nothing is happening yet but I'll let you all know when our baby boy arrives. :) I have scheduled a lot of posts to help me out while we get settled into a routine, so hopefully you'll still stop by to see what's up.

P.S. It's snowing again. At the moment 25 cm (10").

Linking to Paint Party Friday and Express your Creativity.

Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. adorable birdie! Of course I'll be checking in on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about baby! Yeh! Love the birds ;o) I hope everyone is feeling better ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birdies - I guess it's a good thing you have your posts scheduled so far in advance as you won't get a lot of time after Monday!! You must be so excited!! Look forward to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute birdies, I hope you feel better soon. Congrats on the impending arrival of your baby boy.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited by the baby close to be here.....!! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for you too!! I sure hope we get a peek at what he looks like and you share about him!! Wonderful artwork and photo!! All the best for an easy labour....Cupcakes birthday is on wed....crossing my fingers!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful for you Natasha! I don't remember, when I was here last, I haven't been blogging regularly for a long time. I wish you all the best for the arrival of your baby <3
    Lovely cards and you are well structured, if you are able to plan so far ahead for your blog! Hot tea with lemon and honey/sugar will help you restore your body's defenses!

    Have a wonderful weekend! And happy PPF
    Ilona xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. I live the photo too.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute bw bird. I can SEE him in color. Blessings for your future Big Event. ((Hugs)) Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top