Friday, December 5, 2014

Portrait

Just an ATC of a girl portrait made for a trade request.

Randomness:
  • It's raining again and rivers are rising. We had so many floods this year it's devastating.
  • I'm itching all over in the evening. Looks like magnesium deficiency as it eases up when I drink mineral water with Mg but the doctor had my blood checked out just in case it's something with liver. The results will be known next week.
  • I love getting mail. :) I'm in several swaps, trades and round robins and I'm excited to open the mail every day to see what I get.
  • I haven't read a book in months.
  • Funny how pregnancy makes you research everything healthy. :) We're trying out soap nuts at the moment and they seem to be pretty good.
  • What are you up to in this pre-Holiday time?

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. Super portrait, love her hair and her pretty pink sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely portrait Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your results are OK Natasha and everything goes well. Love the new portrait. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful portrait! I love the randomness - isn't it amazing all the thoughts that bounce through our heads. Wishing you well with results, keep eating healthy and read The Night Circus if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her! Such a sweet expression on her face ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful ATC portrait! I'm feeling the Christmas spirit these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a beautiful lady in your drawing. I used to get hives all over and never thought of Magnesium drinks. Hope that works for you because I know how being itchy can be. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ATC! She looks so hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ATC is gorgeous, Natasha May. Hope the itches clear up soon. It could be some meds you are taking. But then, pregnancy brings on a whole lot of different things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ATC! Pregnancy does so many weird things to the body hopefully they will figure out what is causing the itching . I've used Soap Nuts before and liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder if a bath in Epsom salts might help for the magnesium deficiency? Lovely girl and sure hope the floods don't reoccur!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ATC is so pretty. Yes, we do tend to look for healthy, especially when we get 'older.' Best wishes for Good Health at this wonderful time in your life. Blessings, Janet, PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice girly! Would you be open for an ATC trade?

    http://missdaniellerenee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Natasha I love your girl picture. Hope you're having a good pregnancy. When I was pregnant I researched everything healthy but had cravings for junk food! Sorry you're feeling itchy and hope the soap nuts work out for you. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the girl portrait ;o) I am sorry about the flooding! Not doing too much! Just painting and getting things ready for the holidays and trying to catch up in blog world ;o) LOL! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top