Friday, December 19, 2014

Frogs & Dragonflies & Pregnant Belly

This Round Robin started with a frog from AlornRJ, Linda4atc added the dragonfly and I finished with the background.

To remind you, Round Robins are a set of 3 ATCs (artist trading cards) that 3 different artists work on and then each gets to keep one finished card.

Can you believe New Year's is only  2 weeks away? Well, Christmas is next week. I feel like time just flies. And I only have 6 weeks left until our boy is born. :)

I wanted to make some pregnancy photos by myself because those professional ones are really expensive and I have that family syndrome of trying to do everything myself since I did go to photography school. :)

Well, let's just say it's not so easy to do. Timer on the camera is great but the problem is when there's nothing to focus on so you have to improvise with boxes and then try and get in the frame of the photo. Needless to say I gave up this project 10 photos in. :)

But I did manage to get a few photos that look kind of decent. Here is one. Yes, the belly is huge and no, they're not twins. :)
Linking to Paint Party Friday.


Share/Save/Bookmark

20 comments:

  1. adorable RR ATCs and I absolutely love your pregnancy photo-great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo! So precious! I think it's such a beautiful photo! You're not huge, you are gorgeous! I can't believe, we are almost into 2015! Time goes by too fast! Love the frog aceo's ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending hugs to you and your baby Natasha and love the drawings. Have a great Christmas, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorite things, frogs and dragonflies ( now you just need a little gecko in there,lol) I love it!!! The pic of you and your baby is beautiful! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are perfectly lovely with your baby bump! It looks like your baby is hugged up against you in perfect form! Your baby is due around my cupcakes 29th birthday!! How exciting for you! Thanks for sharing that gorgeous photo of yourself!!

    Hugs Giggles

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are so cute! I love round robins! No, I cannot believe this year went so fast... but I guess you want it to speed up hahaha
    You look beautiful! Natasha, beautiful baby tummy... the photo is great. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful frogs, dragonflies and you look beautiful, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This ATC swap is producing such good ATCs. again you have three perfect little pictures. I wonder if this is an on-going swap?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a special 'bump' photo. I wish I had taken one but back when I was expecting we had to cover bumps up with horrible tent like clothes.
    I'm so glad things have changed. This is a photo your baby will treasure in years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your whimsy art and blessings to you and new one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful you! Merry Christmas! M.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you sure they are not twins? Kidding! :) You look absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it:-) Make sure to take one again in 5-6 weeks... you may find that you're "small" in comparison right now:-) Those boys tend to go faaaar out in the end. Or at least all of mine did!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas Natasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!! :)

    I think your round robin cards are a lot of fun. Art is great when shared!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cute round robin! And a beautiful belly :-) Enjoy your last weeks of pregnancy, and wishing you wonderful holidays ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet little frog collaboration and your pregnancy photo came out terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the round robin you completed. You are absolutely adorable. I love it. Merry Christmas and Blessings, Janet, PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top