Friday, November 7, 2014

post-Halloween ATC showdown

 
There was a Halloween a-thon last week at AFA and here are some cards I made. I know Halloween was last week but I can't save these cards for next year. :) And if I show them to you one by one each week, you'll be sick of Halloween pretty quickly.
The black & white ones were actually on the theme of InkTober. I only found out about it  last week, so I couldn't properly give the theme justice. The point is to only use ink a.k.a. pens and similar stuff. I cheated a bit and used black watercolor pencil as well, so the cards weren't as white and shade-less. :)
Even though we don't celebrate this Holiday in my country, I love doing Halloween themed ATCs. I guess the reason why I have so many to show you today is because I didn't do the Halloween Blog Party this year. I posted every day for a week in previous years leading up to Halloween.
Nevertheless, hope you enjoyed the showdown. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. These are terrific, love them all.
    My special favourites are the houses with the gravestones and the very sweet little ghost pretending to be scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable Holloween art, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! these look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween is a pretty fun subject. These are really perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these festive pieces! Nice to have for next year when life will be crazy busy!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't made ATCs in a long time! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun ATC's .... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Halloween things any time. These are adorable. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all! You are brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top