Friday, November 21, 2014

English Cupcake & Steampunk Owl

These two cards are one of many that I made in the a-thon challenge a few months ago. I had to illustrate a flag of a foreign country, theme birthday and my age in the first one. The challenge for the second one was steampunk and monochromatic.

Random things:
  • Have I told you I have a purple wall in my living room? Yes, I do. And it looks fantastic!
  • I have one cat that has problems with her eye and I've been giving her drops for over a month and it just won't heal.
  • And I have one dog that is obviously allergic to something and keeps getting sore spots on her paws.
  • I still haven't received the photo book I ordered 5 weeks ago that was supposed to only take 2 weeks to make. It has 50 pages of photos of my hubby and me through 15 years we've been together. The company said it will take another week. I'm getting impatient. UPDATE: I got it this morning! Yay!
  • And I got an early New Year's gift from my family. A new camcorder to film our new family member. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
 

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful artwork!
    WIshing the best for your pets!
    Don't be impatient...
    Happy PPF!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Tis the season for printing cards.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice illustration!
    happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcakes looks so yummy and really good enough to eat, Natasha. Congrats on the camcorder. I don't have one nor any other means of doing videos, but I will look forward to seeing what you will be showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the cupcake one with the flag incorporated into it. How nice to have such a great early gift to enjoy for baby's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your aviator owl. Is that a kind of owly-google-glass he is using on one eye, or does he just like to always know the time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a gypsy pink living room...before that all the walls were magenta...or purple and everyone loved it!! I bet yours is beautiful too!! Hope your animals get better soon!! Wonderful cupcake....

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love steampunk and love owls. Yikes, scary about the photos and the company, glad they came through. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your two new little pieces of art ;o)
    I'm sorry about your cat and dog! I hope they heal soon!
    My bedroom is purple ;o)
    Happy you got the photo book ;o)
    Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top