Friday, September 26, 2014

Ice Cream with Cake

I found another Round Robin set that I forgot to show you. This one was one of the firsts I made. No. 3 actually. I started the set with the Chinese umbrella and thought someone will add a geisha but the inspiration went another way. :) Mariloupatch added the ice cream and Linda4atc finished it with cake and background.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Oh yummy great ice-cream painting! I love those little wafer cookies so yummy! Hope you are feeling well!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great and unique twist-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute - I love anything with an umbrella... umbrella sundaes, umbrella drinks.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun and simple lines you've used to create this happy piece. I'm with Erika--I want that sundae. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the unexpected twist. Now I'm going to go have a sundae :) M.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun!
    ~Happy Paint Party Friday~
    Thanks for sharing your work :)
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is SO cute...and looks good enough to eat! Hugs and Happy PPF! Rasz #53

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute and now I want ice cream hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Round Robin cards made me smile and of course hungry for ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun card collection Natasha,
    You make me want some ice-cream now (but it's rather chilly here today)
    Enjoy PPF and your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! Looks like a celebration to me! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm hungry! I want some ice-cream ;o) Great stuff! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top