Friday, September 12, 2014

Cotton Candy Girl on a splattered background

This is one of those Round Robin sets that I forgot to scan when I got it. So the background was made by Angelmuz, I added my Cotton Candy girl and Tandy finished it with doodling.

I forgot to mention last week that I made my Cotton Candy Girls and Crazy Hair Ladies on-line workshops available as self-study classes. Go HERE to see the details. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.



email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. I love participating in round robins... haven't done it for a few years...
    Happy PPF :)
    no. 17

    ReplyDelete
  2. great results. Hope you are keeping OK Natasha. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour scheme running through it and again each if your contributions fit so well with each others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling cotton candy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Gals!!! Round Robins are always fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks yummy, have a nice Friday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great girls lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are fresh and spring-like--her face is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable girls!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great artwork
    I love the wording 'Dream big dreams' too ;D
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors are perfect for cotton candy. Adorable. Blessings, Janet, PPF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dream Big Dreams ;o) I love it ;o)
    Big Hugs and I hope everything is well ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top