Friday, August 1, 2014

Black pen with accent color

One quick Cotton Candy Girl in black pen with accent color on the lips and eyes.

Here's the latest randomness:
  • I went shopping in Italy and I didn't buy much because the fashion is weird and I couldn't find much I liked.
  • One of my cats, Gizmo, decided to stop eating and get sick. I had to leave him at the vets for two days to get him rehydrated but they couldn't figure out what's wrong with him. The trick was to get him eating again.
  • The highlight of my day is getting mail and hoping it's a postcard. :)
  • I already hinted before but I guess I can make it official now. We're having a boy. :) Finally! After several miscarriages.
  • I don't have cravings but I'm hungry all the time. Like 5 minutes after I eat lunch.
Linking to Paint Party Friday.


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. I was hungry and sleepy when I was pregnant! But I loved that special moment in my life although it had been quite hard for me. Be blessed, my friend.Love your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear your good news! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice drawing, Natasha May. And you will love having a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's awfully cute. (grin) I like the accents of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I am sooooooo excited for you:-) Extra joy, for miscarriages are so very hard:-( Sad you had to go through that. Your comment about shopping/fashion in Italy mad laugh:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting for you! Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy! Hope your kitty is better soon too...maybe the kitty food is suspect! Great cotton candy girl too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your kitty is better now! Congrats in the boy...You'll be a great mom....one with fashion sense too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your art is striking. So sorry about your kitty and a huge congratulations on having a boy.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your boy ;o) Keep eating girl ;o) He needs his food ;o)
    I hope your kitty gets better ;o)
    Your Cotton Candy girl is adorable ;o)
    Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your happy boy news! Love your Cotton Candy girl - great expression! Best wishes for Gizmo and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hugest congratulations on such fabulous news... I was starving and tired for the first six months and then felt normal and didn't feel like eating a thing in the last few months... it is a magnificent rollercoaster ahead... looking forward to hearing about it all...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, that's wonderful. I love the comment, wishing only postcards in the mail. I'm there with you on that one. Cotton Candy girl is cute. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so happy to read this!!! Sending you hugs all the way from California!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top