Friday, July 25, 2014

A bunch of Round Robins

bat - NatashaMay, vampire - Linda4atc, background - MACE
I finally received back some Round Robin sets that were started last year. In short Round Robin is a set of 3 cards worked on by 3 different artists then each gets to keep one card when they're finished. I just love seeing how the cards evolve from the original idea to finish.
background - MACE, cityscape - NatashaMay, stempunk - Linda4atc
Sometimes I forget to scan the cards when they come to me or I'm not able to get the photos from the artists themselves so I don't have all the steps of how the cards were made. This one started with the background, I added the cityscape and Linda4atc finished it.
wings - NatashaMay, leprechaun - Kentuckydacota, coins - MACE
This one took an unexpected turn from butterfly wings to flying leprechaun. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous pieces !
    happy PPF!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love round robins. Used to do a lot with altered books. So much fun. Love the fact that the butterfly wings turned into a Leprachaun! They just were not satisfied because they didn't have anything to transport. :o) All great stuff. Thanks for dropping into my blog Natasha May. Always love your comments. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those round robins sound like such fun. I don't understand why it took months to complete, though. The results are wonderful. I especially like the winged leprechaun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bats, vampire, steampunk. . .I love it all. However, Leprechaun didn't realize at first just how lucky he was. Big smile when he realized he could fly. . . .Fun and creative. Blessings, Janet, PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun art and post!!! Always enjoy coming here to visit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, You are invited to share this with Feline Art Friday:
    http://kittypartay.blogspot.com/2014/07/feline-art-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun pieces... you have patience to wait for these round robins to come through!! Good for you!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi NatashaMae. I haven't visited for a while. I love how those Round Robins came out. Thank you for sharing and happy PPF! Hugs, Rasz #64

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this kind of project! And your pieces turned out wonderfully funny!
    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them! The Leprechaun butterfly is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is fun to see what different artists do - they are all great fun. I love the Eiffel tower with the flying bicycle - very sweet and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always enjoy seeing pieces that more than one artist worked on. Must be great to be part of it and wonder what the others will do with "your"piece :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what fun. I really like Dracula.
    Have a nice Sunday
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  16. I especially adore your spritely little Leprechauns!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top