Friday, May 9, 2014

Red Tiger's Eye Pendant with Star Charm

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188932181/natural-red-tigers-eye-crystal-cabochon?

Handmade wire wrapped pendant with natural Red Tiger’s Eye Crystal cabochon and star charm.

Red Tiger’s Eye:

- connects to Root and Sacral chakra (1st & 2nd chakra)
- very powerful, protective and grounding stone
- increases motivation
- helps overcome fatigue and lethargy
- builds confidence and energizes the emotional body
- speeds up metabolism and aids with weight loss
- increases sex drive
- abundance, good luck stone

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188932181/natural-red-tigers-eye-crystal-cabochon?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188932181/natural-red-tigers-eye-crystal-cabochon?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188932181/natural-red-tigers-eye-crystal-cabochon?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188932181/natural-red-tigers-eye-crystal-cabochon?
Random stuff:
  • It's so weird how you think you know a foreign language until you're asked to translate. You understand it in your head but you just can't find the right word. Or any word for that matter.
  • I tried to make a new pendant yesterday and failed three times. I think the wire is too soft. I ran out of the thicker one.
  • I have yoga class twice a week and it's ridiculous how such basic and easy stretching exercises make you feel old. I mean, I used to do this stuff when I was younger and now it feels like my spine is about to collapse.
  • I haven't read a book novel since February. I have read a couple of non-fiction books while on train to and from Prague.
  • I was stopped by this woman in a parking lot a couple of weeks ago to answers some questions for a traveling agency survey and I got a call from them yesterday that I won a free vacation for a week. How awesome is that?! Well, the boarding is free, I'll have to organize and pay for my own transport and food. I'll get more details when I meet up with their traveling agent. I hope it's not a scam. :)
  • I was supposed to get mail from U.S. and the person sending it got it back after 3 weeks saying it was missent to Kenya. How the f*ck do you mistake Slovenia for Kenya? It's not even on the same continent. And why didn't they just send it to me instead of returning it to her?


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Your pendant is lovely - sorry you ran out of wire. YEAH for the win (hope it's not a scam too -- keep us posted) and a big fat BOOOOOO for the post office. Idiots! hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pendant is lovely-you're a lady of many talents! Fingers crossed for the holiday win-that would be brilliant. That's a pain about the parcel-I've heard of luggage going to random place but a parcel with an address on it-how do they get that so wrong! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pendant. Your work is always so natural and graceful. Your post is thought provoking and I hope the post office provokes you no farther.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nat,
    At least you are doing your exercises, good girl! I love your pendant and I think depending on the thickness you use in a particular piece will make a difference at least that's what I discovered in making my spider's webs.Hope you have no more issues with the post office: )

    Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new pendant is gorgeous! Love the colours! Very magical!
    Please watch out about that free vacation! I know there is scams going on like that here!!
    Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pendant. Looks like you're more into jewellery than painting lately ;-) Good thing the package wasn't lost, although it still is a pain to have that happen ...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top