Handmade wire wrapped pendant with natural Red Tiger’s Eye Crystal cabochon and star charm.
Red Tiger’s Eye:
- connects to Root and Sacral chakra (1st & 2nd chakra)
- very powerful, protective and grounding stone
- increases motivation
- helps overcome fatigue and lethargy
- builds confidence and energizes the emotional body
- speeds up metabolism and aids with weight loss
- increases sex drive
- abundance, good luck stone
- It's so weird how you think you know a foreign language until you're asked to translate. You understand it in your head but you just can't find the right word. Or any word for that matter.
- I tried to make a new pendant yesterday and failed three times. I think the wire is too soft. I ran out of the thicker one.
- I have yoga class twice a week and it's ridiculous how such basic and easy stretching exercises make you feel old. I mean, I used to do this stuff when I was younger and now it feels like my spine is about to collapse.
- I haven't read a
booknovel since February. I have read a couple of non-fiction books while on train to and from Prague.
- I was stopped by this woman in a parking lot a couple of weeks ago to answers some questions for a traveling agency survey and I got a call from them yesterday that I won a free vacation for a week. How awesome is that?! Well, the boarding is free, I'll have to organize and pay for my own transport and food. I'll get more details when I meet up with their traveling agent. I hope it's not a scam. :)
- I was supposed to get mail from U.S. and the person sending it got it back after 3 weeks saying it was missent to Kenya. How the f*ck do you mistake Slovenia for Kenya? It's not even on the same continent. And why didn't they just send it to me instead of returning it to her?