Friday, April 18, 2014

Prague and round robin

Round Robin cards again. :) In short ScribbledMissives started it, Tandy worked on it as second and I finished it.

Now, let me tell you about our Prague trip.
  • We had nice weather, not raining but a bit windy. 
  • We went on a boat sightseeing trip and saw two tourists in a submerged canoe. I first thought they were standing in the water and fishing but then saw the woman taking pictures and the man pulling the canoe to surface.
  • I went to Teal Swan's Synchronization workshop.
  • I drank a young coconut water directly from the coconut.
  • I drank cucumber mojitos.
  • I dropped my camera and broke the lens. Not the glass part but the plastic part that holds it to the camera. Luckily I could still take pictures if I held the lens close to the camera.
  • There are so many street performers and you just have to stop and listen/watch.
  • I'm so naive that I actually believed these two guys were meditating for real until my hubby explained the trick to me. Too late though because I already gave them the money.
 
  • I went to see the Mucha and Salvador Dali exhibition.
 
  • There's a Beatles Pub there with Yellow Submarine entry hallway. Beer is really cheep in Czech Republic btw. Not that I drink.
  • I saw an eagle really up close.
  •  Also really funny. They have these Thai massage parlors that you can see inside them from the street and these two ladies had a treatment right in the window. Yes, those are fish eating their dead skin. :)))
  •  Swans.
  • Bar code baby.

  • The ride back took us almost 15 hours with 2 hour stop in Villah. 12-13 hours spent traveling on a crowded train is not a very comfortable thing to do.
  • In other news, I have a sore throat.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Prague-I've heard it's so beautiful and it certainly looks like there's lots to see. I must be naive too-what is the trick to those guys mediating in the air like that? !
    Sorry about your camera-that sucks but at least you still got some photos. I'd like to are the Salvador dali exhibition-i love his surrealism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the spa treatment! Have never seen that before. (giggle). Hope your camera is not too expensive to fix and also hope your sore throat has gone away! Looks like a great trip. Somewhere I always wanted to go, but never made it. Great photos. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was fun seeing all those fabulous photos of your adventures! My friend was in prague and took that same train and had a few adventures on that too!! Glad you have fun...feel better soon!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great trip despite the train ride. Prague looks like a fascinating place to visit. Fun RR cards! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your trip. It has been my dream to go to Prague for many years. Now I want to go even more.
    Rally like your cards. Hope you feel better with your throat.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, thank you for sharing these wonderful photos of Prague, glad you had such a wonderful time. Take care of yourself. Happy Easter, hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool that you got to see a Mucha and Dali exhibit! It looks like a great trip, even with the broken camera (boo!) and the souvenir sore throat! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had an amazing time! I want to know what the trick was for the mediation guys? That looked so cool! I don't want any fish eating off my dead skin! LOL! Sorry about the soar throat! Happy Easter ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a long drive! Well worth it though, Prague looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun trip , you did quite a lot for a short time. Can't believe the fish spa and the floating fellas. Neat place and thanks for sharing your trip.
    Take care of the sore throat.

    Happy Easter,

    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun adventure, thanks for sharing. Drinking directly from coconut is different than I imagined, but it is good. Ewwww, eating dead skin, no, thank you. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my lord. Having fish nibbling on your dead skin would freak me out too much. Looks line a very full holiday. What is the trick?? I need to Google clearly.

    Did you like the coconut water? I was disappointed. Bugger about your camera.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top