Friday, April 4, 2014

Crystal Pendants & freckled girl

I have an ATC for this week's Paint Party Friday. I just thought she needed freckles. I know some people get annoyed with them but I like freckles. When I get a tan I get some sun freckles on my nose. 

Look what I've been doing!! :) I'm making wire wrapped pendants with some of the rough crystals/gemstones/minerals I have.

I don't know how you call them in English. I searched for crystals on tumblr and I got crystal meth. Not exactly what I've been looking for. Not to mention that I was shocked such blogs even exist. One would think that promoting and posting pictures of people using drugs would be illegal.

Anyway, I digress. :) These two below are made with natural rough Emeralds. Go HERE to buy.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/184466072/raw-emerald-crystal-wire-wrapped-pendant?ref=listing-shop-header-3
https://www.etsy.com/listing/184488215/rough-emerald-crystal-wire-wrapped?ref=shop_home_feat_2

Emerald most purely represents the energy pattern of the activated heart chakra. It supports the heart, blood and circulation. On emotional level it opens the heart to love, forgiveness, compassion and trust.

It is also known as prosperity stone. Wearing it helps one vibrationally attune to abundance. Courage is another aspect in which the Emerald helps a person to go forward despite any threats or obstacles.


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. I love freckles. Freckles make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Freckled Girl and that fab pendant Natasha. Happy PPF, Annette x
    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love freckles too! I always wanted them... your girl is so sweet and reminds me of Pippi Longstocking - one of my favorite childhood book heroines. And your pendant is really pretty too! I'm visiting Ljubljana in a few weeks. Do you live nearby? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little freckled girl Nat! You did a wonderful job wrapping the emerald, love the whimsical curly cues, the wire looks like fish netting. Very pretty.
    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely girl! Her freckles give her great personality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like freckles - but as a kid I hated having them. The emerald pendant is beautiful. The power of crystals in an interesting topic. Lots to learn there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to get freckles in the summer too and a doctor I worked for would call me "freckles" :) Sweet ATC. LOVE the way you wrapped that emerald for a necklace. I actually keep some gem stones/crystals in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, and the necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your freckled girl is so cute!!! Your wire wrapping is amazing! Excellent my friend ;o) And, you know how much I love stones and crystals ;o)
    You should try the title, healing stones ;o) Don't know if you have used that on Etsy? Just a suggestion ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your necklaces are really beautiful... I had no clue that emeralds meant all that... I have one that I never wear but I will have to start now...xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the freckles...the crystal is beautiful. Strange the tumblr not knowing what you mean by crystals. Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Paint Party Friday!
    http://www.tamsartinflight.com
    http://cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who doesn't like freckles? Pfft, what do they know. Your freckled girl is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your adorable freckle faced girl...reminds me of what my friend would look like when she was young! Great necklace and I love your wonderful sense of humour while on a google search!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever! That necklace is beautiful. Interesting learning more about the properties of the stone as well. I once found a book on growing dope hydroponically. Who knew you could even publish those books when the act is illegal.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top