Friday, February 21, 2014

New passion

I have a new obsession passion. :) For a month or so I've been fascinated by Tarot and Oracle cards. So much so that I had to get them for myself. But because I have a fear of "missing out" and I couldn't decide with certainty which cards I like best, tarot or oracle, I of course ended up ordering both. And because I have an unhealthy dose of impatience, I ordered another tarot deck while waiting on the first two to arrive.

Now, you have to give me credit and a pat on the back for not ordering the fourth deck just because the mail with first two orders hasn't arrived yet. And it had something to do with the fact that my hubby was treating me to two decks I already ordered as a birthday present.

When I shop, I silently agree with myself when enough is enough. But when someone offers to pay for me then I cannot let that money that was already spent in the first place go to waste. I think most of you would agree with me on that. The only thing stopping me with the 4th deck is that it's a bit more pricey than the others. And I'm trying to convince myself to first give the 3 decks a try to see how it goes and if I even like the whole tarot business.
I don't know what it is with this year but I'm spending money like crazy and I have no steady income. Maybe because I was so good at not spending last year that the lack of it propelled me to indulge this year. For whatever reason, I hope I get a grip on it really soon.

Ok, in other news, I opened an exhibition on the 1st Feb, 2014 and forgot to tell everyone because I was without electricity and stuff. So to all my Slovene pips, you can go over to Rayher on Mala ulica in Ljubljana and take a look and even buy the paintings if you want to. :)
just one wall, there are more on the opposite wall.
Here's a photo of me in front of one wall and the rest is on the opposing wall. It's the section where they sell frames and offer framing for paintings that's why there are frames on the bottom. :)

And to remind everyone, you can enter my GIVEAWAY here for a chance to win a FREE space on my Crazy Hair Ladies March online workshop. 

Linking to Paint Party Friday.
http://natashamay.blogspot.com/p/on-line-workshop.html


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

24 comments:

  1. Your exhibition looks great! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your exhibition Natasha and good luck with the cards. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the exhibit! a girl can never have too many decks of tarot, if you are drawn to a deck - get it. you will know by the feel of the cards which deck is your go to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the exhibit! a girl can never have too many decks of tarot, if you are drawn to a deck - get it. you will know by the feel of the cards which deck is your go to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Tarot too. I learnt to play it with my grandma and it's been part of my life for more than 30 years. I have a lot of different decks and I can't tell which is my favourite one because I love all of them. Love your work. It is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know anything about Tarot, didn't know there were that many choices either ... Congrats on your exhibition, hope you sell well ! (so you can buy some more decks ☺)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think oracle and tarot cards are so much fun and have several sets myself:) Great photo of you at your exhibition-congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how sweet!!! this is so much fun!!! congrats on your Exhibit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like fun! Congrats on your exhibition. Enjoy the day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the exhibit. Wish I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your exhibition !!!! That is so exciting ♥ Love your new art and can't wait to hear all about your new cards and what you are going to do with them.. I've always been fascinated with "readings" of all nature.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Šli s hčero prav posebej zaradi tvoje razstave v Lj v sredo :) tudi če ne poveš, se včasih razve :) simpatično ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best Wishes with the exhibition Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best of luck for your show - and I love the creative expressions of your girls - especially the middle one! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your fortune tellers! Hope your show sells well!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the exhibition! I am so happy for you and so proud of you! I wish you all the best! Tarot cards are addicting! Have fun ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, your timeline of your interest in the card decks, then purchasing some, and then some more, is hilarious. And also sounds very familiar, as I occasionally get that same bug. Congratulations on the exhibit, that is terrific! And I love those fortune-telling ladies, especially that one in the middle - so much personality!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi NatashaMay! I left you a comment and then lost connection, lol! I love the 3 ladies manifesting wonderful things for you! And congratulations on your exhibit! I do not have much patience when it comes to wanting/buying something. I think I would do the same as you :) Enjoy your exhibit and enjoy your cards. Have a great rest of the week. Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I'm excited for you with your tarot cards! It will open up a whole new world! You will know which is your fav very quickly as you relate to them! You'll also want way more books once you get them....eeeks kaching....
    Love your characters and your photo with your frame art!! Congratulations...

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic tarot cards!!! Congrats on the exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your art exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats, good luck with the art exhibit. The ladies are absolutely wonderful. Love all 3 'characters' . . .I haven't seen one, yet, that looked like that though, lol. Your workshop looks like fun. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on the exhibit.I think if you are in love with the fourth set of cards, buy them.I am very much like you , I eventually return to that last item left behind and make it part of my stuff : )

    Enjoy your cards.

    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope your exhibition went well. I am addicted to tarot and Oracle cards. I love them. I also trying to reign in my spending. It has been a bit mad lately!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top