Friday, January 24, 2014

Weird

These are some weird ATCs I had to draw lately. :) But I love to be challenged with a weird theme. These are zetti giraffe, bunnies in tutus, pig with wings and sun, moon & stars.

I've been ill this week and to top it off I have a reaction to a certain antibiotic which gives me the chills and makes my head hurt and buzz really loud. I mentioned this to my doctor and she said it's not possible. Well, I've must have imagined it then. I'll be looking for a new doctor soon.

Update: Now my tongue is a bit swollen and sensitive, taste buds are enlarged on the bottom and it's dark red in color. To compliment my gums I guess, that started to hurt as well at the front bottom where they attach to the mouth. No trouble breathing though. Just trouble at the front of the tongue not the back.

I'm off to London on Sunday. Yay! I'm so excited. I'll share a pic or two next week. Hope we have nice weather. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

P.S. I woke up to snow this morning. First real snowfall this season if we don't count that bit in October. It was raining at midnight when I went to bed but now it's 10-15 cm (4"-6") of snow and it's still snowing.


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

25 comments:

  1. Weird in the best of ways! I love the expression on the giraffe's face and the winged pig is purrrfect. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these...makes me happy for sure...love em...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your fun designs Natasha. Definitely change your doctor.....Have a great day on Sunday. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are adorable. Such happy characters and soft colors. I hope you feel better soon. I am glad you will be looking for a new doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so sweet! Love the pig with wings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are not weird, they are whimsical ! I just love them… and what a bad doctor response . Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful fantasies, I loved that pig with wings. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I hope you start feeling better really soon!!

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hihi, zabavne slikice. Čakam februar, da kaj v živo vidim :)
    Pred dobre pol leta sem imela tudi jaz hudo reakcijo na antibiotik.. v eni uri čisto zatečena, flekasta, mazoljčkasta.. ni šans, da še kdaj istega vzamem.
    Uživaj v Londonu :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natasha May, it sure sounds as if you are having a reaction to the meds. I think you should call the doctor's office again and tell them about the mouth problems.

    Your "weird" ATCs are delightful. I love the flying pig, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ATCs are great. I hope you are feeling better with that reaction when you are off playing in London. Have fun and can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. o o o o I just love your cute little paintings, they are darling!!!!!! I really hope you get feeling better soon, its not fun to be sick! I'd be looking for a new doc as well, not good when they dont want to listen *shakes head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your quirky drawings!! Who couldn't help but smile at these? It certainly sounds like you had a reaction-please take care-you are your best advocate. Have a fabulous time in London!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such fun!!!...but not that you aren't well. Get better quickly and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These just make me smile! They are delightful. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely works!!! my favorite is the sun and moon!!! Wishing you a warm and cozy and Happy PPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hooray for weird! These are wonderful and hilarious! The animals are all so cute and terrific, and those dangling moon legs - so funny! (It's hard to pick but I think I love the pig best with his cutest little face!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Also, I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  19. weird and wonderful!!! These are so cute full of color and expression.
    Yeah I would be getting a new doctor right away.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you have stopped taking the drug???? That is horrible! Something really bad could happen! Please take care of yourself! Love the new art! Really, really, do ;o)) Have fun in London ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Love Love the flying pig !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these especially the pig and girraffe...so adorable. I did a flying pig too for illustration friday...how cool is that!! Great minds think alike..lol These characters made me so happy!! Feel better soon...and enjoy London!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the sun. . .sometimes she pulls her covers up (clouds) and won't come out and it is so depressing. I am looking forward to pics of London. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top