Friday, January 3, 2014

The Year of the Horse

From January 31st, 2014 through to February 18th, 2015 it will be the year of the Horse according to Chinese astrology. I was actually born in the year of the Horse so I hope I'll be having a lucky year. :)

Fortune Cookie:
The Wood Horse year is a time of fast victories, unexpected adventure, and surprising romance. It is an excellent year for travel, and the more far away and off the beaten path the better. Energy is high and production is rewarded. Decisive action, not procrastination, brings victory. But you have to act fast in a Horse year. If you are not 100% secure about a decision, then don’t do it. Events move so quickly in a Horse year that you don’t want to gallop off in the wrong direction.
(via)

Funny Sh*t:

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

20 comments:

  1. Lovely sketches - have a great and healthy year! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!! Always something interesting here!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your horse sketches are super, Natasha May.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a rabbit...*bounce bounce* :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sketches Natasha. Didn't know it was the year of the horse. Happy PPF and happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice sketches and the meaning of the year of the horse.
    Have a very nice weekend
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great horse year! :D
    Lovely horses!
    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the horses, totally they are great animals and I did not know it was the year of the horse .... maybe some events that happened now might make sense for me…great sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super horse sketches! They look fantastic! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks great happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year!! It will for sure be a lucky one for you! Love your funny shit! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always find Chinese astrology interesting. How lovely to be entering the sing of your birth, this makes it extra special! I hope the year of the horse will bring you lots of luck and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super horse sketches! Bound to help your already wonderful year. Great predictions - I'm going to hold on to those. All happiness possible for 2014. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year Natasha. Your horse sketches look great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! When I was young, one of the first things I really loved to draw was horses!! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your drawings, I didn't know it was going to be the year of the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had no idea about the year of the horse. I used to love horses, as a kid I collected pictures + stuck them in a notebook!

    Happy 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy new year, dear Natasha! I love the Chinese Astrology also and the horsee :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year and happy upcoming birthday. Wishing you a year of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is good to know. Love the pics of horses. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top