Friday, January 10, 2014

Round Robin etc.

started with Santa from Linda4atc, mariloupatch added the reindeer and I finished it with the elf and background color.
I had one Round Robin set waiting to be finished from last year. To remind you, Round Robin is a set of 3 cards that 3 artists are working on. Each adds something to the card to make it complete then each gets a finished card to keep.

Did I mention I'm having an exhibition in February? I'm going there today to leave one of the paintings for framing. That's the "price" for getting the place to exhibit at for a month. It's a local art and hobby shop with a picture framing service.

On another note, I'm on my 3rd day of juice cleansing. I decided I need to cleanse my body from all the sh*t I've been eating. It's surprisingly easier than I remember from the last time I did it a couple of years ago. I don't have any special recipes for the juices, I just use random fruits and veggies.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

20 comments:

  1. Love the round robin! and good luck with your exhibition Natasha what a great start to the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great red robin and good for you doing the cleanse!! All the best with your exhibit!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your exhibition Natasha. Love your round robin.
    Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/mix-it-monthly.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the exhibition! Fun round robin cards! HappyPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Christmas round robin! Congrats on your exhibition. I hope it goes well for you! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never heard of the round robin....great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love the little elf making a quirky appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun and whimsical-love the elf!! Best wishes on your first exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your exhibition! The round robin drawing looks like tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love round robins! Congrats on the exhibition..so much fun :) Juice cleanse, sounds hard. I am terrible at the "eating healthy" game.

    Happy Paint Party Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how the round robin turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Santa paintings! They are adorable and turned out great!! Congrats on the exhibition! I am so happy for you! Yepee! You will do well! Good for you doing the cleanse! Take Care, Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting about the exhibit! Show us how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your exhibition. Wishing you much success. I like your round robin too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your exhibit!!!!! The round robin cards are a delight and I know what you mean about the cleansing need. My body is screaming form all of the trashy food I've been eating the past 2 months....will I ever learn ? I doubt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Round robins are such fun. Congrats on your exhibition! Hope you do really well. And your juice cleansing - great job! I'm never too good at keeping it up. So good for you. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Round Robins can be so much fun. Congratulations on your exhibition.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute and fun, love it! <3 Congrats on the exhibition! And the detox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats and good luck on the exhibition. Love the little elf. Blessings, Janet PPF (We can always have fun with art in so many ways.)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrads on the exhibit.
    Fun to see the round robin pics, what a HâPpŸ project!
    My favorite cleanse is making chaparral tea and drinking mornings for several weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top