- the paper was warped and I was too lazy to tape the stencil down to get a proper image
- the purple paint was too transparent so I decided to use white spray paint first to get a base
- I sprayed my fingers white and it won't come off
- the spray paint was too shiny for the purple acrylic paint to stick nicely
- had to go over multiple times which resulted in losing the edges
- had to go over with a pen to define edges
Because I'm in a slump again and I barely make myself look at paint let alone use it. That's why this is the only piece of art for this week. I didn't want to miss Summer of Color and I thought I'd try the new stencil designed by Jessica Sporn that she so graciously sent to me to test drive. I wish I would give it justice because it's truly awesome but it'll have to be some other time when I'm feeling more alive.
And I just remembered I was supposed to do the Artful Readers Club post today. I read the book but didn't do the art. Next week might be better for me.
Linking to Paint Party Friday.