Friday, December 20, 2013

Tea Party for Tracey

http://society6.com/MayNatasha/All-it-Takes-is-Love_Mug#27=199
Today we, at Paint Party Friday, are having a surprise virtual tea party for Tracey Fletcher King. :)

I've been visiting her blog ever since I first found her through PPF. She is an incredible artist and her posts always make me laugh.

Tracey is a teacup lover but I'm more of a mug person myself. :) So, I ordered a mug at Society6 for my daily Zen Chai tea consumption with my own artwork printed on it. I'm in love with it!

To you Tracey, I'm sending lots of good energy to battle your demons and I'm wishing for your quick recovery.

And some old stuff that I thought I'd share with you again because it goes with the theme of the party. :)


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

25 comments:

  1. Great idea with the cup! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy PPF Natasha. Love your mug and your other drawings for Tracey. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, and perfect for Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mug and drawings. happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art work looks fab on that mug and your previous pieces are excellent for today's tea party. Wishing youa wonderful Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mug is perfect for that cup of tea. Happy holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and happy. Tracey will love this.
    Happy Christmas to you with the best 2014
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your design looks marvelous on that mug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic mug, Natasha May! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natasha I am a mug lover too and yours is so lovely! Enjoy....we have all be so inspired by Tracey...wonderful tribute!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent and thoughtful painting

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the best for Tracey ;o) Love your cup and two paintings! Merry Christmas ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun cup! She'll love it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't that great, those mugs from Society6!? I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely mug! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The mug looks amazing and I am sure your chai tastes even better in such a fab mug. Thanks for being part of this and making my usually rubbish weekend full of smiles and joy. You can never know how much this means xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful mug and drawings. Thanks for sharing your work and being a part of the tea party. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's a great looking mug!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that mug! The drawings are terrific

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is such a wonderful Mug Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in love with your artwork mug too. Brilliant. Blessings, Janet PPF, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your art work looks so good on the mug! love the mo' mug drawing too!
    Happy holidays x

    ReplyDelete
  23. How great to have your own artwork on your mug, and such a lovely painting. A wonderful tribute to Tracey, plus your two little extras with their own charm.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top