- I have some leftover Halloween ATCs to show you, so here are Sugar Skulls
- I bought myself an early holiday gift and it took 2 days to come overseas. Can you believe it? I ordered on Sunday, they dispatched it on Monday and I had it delivered on Wednesday. You want to know what it is, don't you? :) It's Kindle Paperwhite. And it's pretty.
- Hunger Games #2 premier is in two weeks. Is anybody excited to go see it? I loved #1 so I'm definitely going. I should probably read the books, too.
- Talking about books here's the thing. I keep disliking books that come highly recommended to me and are even made or will be made into a movie. I just don't see what all the hype is about. How I live now and Maze Runner are just two of them. I loved Divergent though and I hope the movie won't be a disappointment like The City of Bones was.
- I'm fed up with all the "helpful" articles using titles like "5 steps to make [insert whatever], 10 things you're doing wrong, 66 answers to [insert whatever]". I just stopped reading this bullsh*t. I mean you're content might be really good and important and you think your title is bringing in readers but I think it's just overused to the point that people are literally starting to gag when they read a title like that.
- I noticed a trend of self righteous a$$es on the internet talking about their point of view on a certain subject but doing it in a way that is ridiculing or shaming other people that don't agree with what they say. It's just wrong. You have no idea where other people are coming from so don't judge.
- The other day I was uploading some videos and I got a message that my hard disk is full. WTH? I had to remove some stuff to make some room. This has not happened to me before.
- That said, I'm editing my videos for the new Crazy Hair Ladies workshop. It's still time to sign up. :) Go HERE.
- Also. Look! You can get MUGS with my design from Society6.
- Linking to Paint Party Friday.
- Here's an 11 year old to blow your mind. Video below.
Friday, November 8, 2013
I hosted this particular swap once before and I loved the results it gave so I did it again. We had 2 columns. You had to choose a person...
February's moley journal for Zandradee on the theme of "things that make you happy". She also asked us to get out of our c...
I got a couple of shades of blue Copics that I love. They are perfect for blue eyes and even blue hair. I love it that the Copics don'...
I guess it's that time of the year when you have to do some spring cleaning. I usually avoid it but I tackled the chaos that is my wa...
Round Robin is a set of 3 cards which one artist starts, send to another to add something to the set and then sends to the third artis...