Friday, November 8, 2013

Randomness and MUGS

Random list because I haven't done one in a while: :)
  • I have some leftover Halloween ATCs to show you, so here are Sugar Skulls 

  • I bought myself an early holiday gift and it took 2 days to come overseas. Can you believe it? I ordered on Sunday, they dispatched it on Monday and I had it delivered on Wednesday. You want to know what it is, don't you? :) It's Kindle Paperwhite. And it's pretty.

  • Hunger Games #2 premier is in two weeks. Is anybody excited to go see it? I loved #1 so I'm definitely going. I should probably read the books, too.

  • Talking about books here's the thing. I keep disliking books that come highly recommended to me and are even made or will be made into a movie. I just don't see what all the hype is about. How I live now and Maze Runner are just two of them. I loved Divergent though and I hope the movie won't be a disappointment like The City of Bones was.

  • I'm fed up with all the "helpful" articles using titles like "5 steps to make [insert whatever], 10 things you're doing wrong, 66 answers to [insert whatever]". I just stopped reading this bullsh*t. I mean you're content might be really good and important and you think your title is bringing in readers but I think it's just overused to the point that people are literally starting to gag when they read a title like that.

  • I noticed a trend of self righteous a$$es on the internet talking about their point of view on a certain subject but doing it in a way that is ridiculing or shaming other people that don't agree with what they say. It's just wrong. You have no idea where other people are coming from so don't judge.

  • The other day I was uploading some videos and I got a message that my hard disk is full. WTH? I had to remove some stuff to make some room. This has not happened to me before.

  • That said, I'm editing my videos for the new Crazy Hair Ladies workshop. It's still time to sign up. :) Go HERE.

  • Also. Look! You can get MUGS with my design from Society6.
  • Linking to Paint Party Friday
  • Here's an 11 year old to blow your mind. Video below.





email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

26 comments:

  1. Love the sugar skulls, and that kid has great talent! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sugar skulls!! I hope I never ridicule anyone...but boy there is so much bullying on the net in every avenue! Sad. I may be in one of those other categories though...oops.. Your cup is so adorable!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your cup! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sugar skulls and I absolutely love the mug!!! Will have to go check them out :) Have a great weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sugar skulls are fantastic! The mug looks really great too. Very pretty! I sell on Society6 as well but barely make any sales, only a handful (excluding family, lol). I have better luck on Zazzle. Hope you do better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sugar skull designs are so good! And your lady looks wonderful on that mug. I always enjoy your random list posts - my husband has a paperwhite & of all the e-readers, it's the one that *might* persuade me to go digital. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your four skulls look very friendly and not at all frightening. I think I wouldn't even mind meeting them.
    Your mug with the beautiful lady on it is marvellous, I like the way the picture wraps right around it. Good luck with it, and I hope it sells hundreds - it deserves to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing skulls Natasha - congrats to the design cups! wow..
    and thank you for the amazing video.. she is soo talented!
    happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you know these are the most cheerful looking skulls I've ever seen, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your skulls and your cups are great. Enjoyed the video, thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting and inspiring in many ways post, Natasha. Lovely mug and perfectly Halloween cards. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. great looking mug and I LOVE your sugar skulls!!Great vid too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your art looks wonderful on a mug!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with how people are acting on line and in real life. I love that mug.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Halloween ATCs are very cool! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mug is wonderful. I too hope you sell hundreds. I really like your skulls. I don't usually think of skulls as pretty but yours are. I love the details you added to each one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your skulls! They are so cool! And, your mugs are excellent!!! That kid is very talented! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the name of your skulls - sugar skulls! So sweet and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sugar skulls....what a sweet name :0 ...love your mug !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the mug. Your work looks great there Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your mug is great! I'm not into day of the dead - but that being said - I love the artwork that goes with it and your candy skulls are well done. As far as people - well I'm really nice when I don't have to deal with idiocy but I've learned to ignore some of it. It doesn't reflect on me - but it does reflect on them. Easier to say than do LOL. That 11 yo is incredible. Thanks for sharing that video.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That mug looks so pretty and thank you for sharing the little boy's art, it is gorgeous.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  23. I forgot it was that time of year again! Love your sugar skulls they are too cute + your mug looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your sugar skulls are great! I like your wonderful mug!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That mug is beautiful with your art! :-)
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the video.
    Have a wonderful week ahead!
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the skulls. The mug is adorable. What fun you are having. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top