Friday, November 15, 2013

Crazy Hair Ladies

 I totally forgot to show you paintings I made for my Crazy Hair Ladies Workshop. I'm not being very good at marketing, am I?! :) So here they are.

My favorite of course is the above black and white portrait. As you can see the paintings are big (40x40 cm or 16"x16") so I had to photograph them because they don't fit into my scanner.
The backgrounds are really fun to make and then we draw the three faces for each painting. Front facing, 3/4 turned face and profile. And I made PDF's for all three so it's easy to follow.
Come and join the fun. It's only 25$. I'm sending the blog invites today and we're starting our first lesson on Monday. :)

http://natashamay.blogspot.com/p/on-line-workshop.html


Linking to Paint Party Friday.


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

18 comments:

  1. Lovely faces, and it looks like a fun course - good luck! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the artwork especially the first one, like Valerie it looks a fun course. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crazy hair ladies are magnificent Natasha! They are so distinct and loud and crazy. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fantastic hair! What a great idea...the possibilities are endless. I love your crazy hair ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some big and bold hair! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are brilliant Natasha! I Always imagine your work to be small if not quite ACEO so it was a wonderful surprise to see how big these ones are! Good luck with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, their face and the fabulous hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. these portraits are fantastic Natasha!! Although I'm not taking on any classes until after the New Year this is definitely a consideration-if it's still open then :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big format for big hair. Oh what tales those hairdos tell. Great work and good luck with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous...love the orange hair...or should I say ginger!! Love it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are fabulous!!!! I love the faces and the hair??? Just too great.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are breath taking!!! Very dramatic and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your crazy haired ladies are so bold and sassy! Love their vibrant, self-assured style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun and lovely! the black and white has a gorgeous portrait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are beautiful and even my favorite is the black and white haired lady.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are lovely ladies. I can't decide which one I like. I guess a different one for a different day. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top