Friday, October 18, 2013

Girls with different hair color and Freaky Wednesday on a Friday

These are ATCs for ladies with a different hair color. I love the redhead. :)

Is there a movie I should see?




My hubby took me to the movies this week to see Malavita staring Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer and Tommy Lee Jones. It was freaking awesome






Fact of the week:
Funny sh*t:

Freaking YouTube:   


Linking to Paint Party Friday.





email
youtube
twitter
pin
fb
rss
blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. I love the red head too! Wonderful job! They're all beautiful (Jill @Glimmerbug.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your pretty ladies, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, lovely girls! Love the short people quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of girls! They're all wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! And, I love the dog! SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful work on the girls. My favorite is the blonde haired girl.
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab ATCs- I have this hankering for becoming a red head-even if it's very temporary :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red head too. Can't wait to see that movie...xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely paintings. That poor dog! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how quirky you are!! My kind of friend!! haha...I always get a chuckle...love the short people shirt and the doggy....not to mention your freaky friday girls!! Well done...

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! LOVE the dog too - and your girls are so pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That poor puppy! LOL! I love the redhead too ;o) Actually, your girls are all great ;o) I like the short people quote ;o) Take Care, Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dog is hilarious!!!!! Thanks for the laugh :) Love the girls and the redhead is my fav too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always have fun with ACEO's :) I think the 1st two are my faves.

    Cute boxer, too.....haha!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top