Friday, October 4, 2013

Freaky Wednesday on a Friday, manly ATCs and vacation photo

A couple of ATCs of men so you can see I can draw them, too, not just girlies. :) Can you guess who they are?

So, we're back from vacation and sadly I have no juicy story about my husband's fear of flying. He handled himself quite well this time around without the help of narcotics.

But I will share with you a prime proof of how naturally photogenic we both are while taking vacation photos. Have a laugh, I don't mind. :)

Hey, did you read any good books lately?
Hopeless is one of the best book I've read in a while. So beautifully written and such a heartfelt story.

Wow! Holder started as a typical sexy bad boy but quickly became so much more and Sky was just an amazing character. How she dealt with everything was so real. Not for once did I question anything she did or felt like slapping her for being stupid. Which is an accomplishment in itself. :)

Ok, that "I live you" was a little awkward and I wasn't buying all that lack of technology knowledge thing. I mean, it's not like she was living in isolation for her to not know those things. She was spending time with her best friend next door who I'm sure would have shown her all the gadgets and how they worked.

But all in all a powerful story which had me worried if I'm going to like the ending but I loved how the author addressed the whole issue.


Fact of the week:

Funny sh*t:
Freaking YouTube:   


Linking to Paint Party Friday.





email
youtube
twitter
pin
fb
rss
blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

20 comments:

  1. Nice painted men and love the holiday photo! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. smashing ACEO's and glad you had a great holiday, love the photo.
    Happy PPF, Annette x
    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATCs are awesome! Love the purple glasses :)

    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ATC's ♥ The vacation photo reminds me of me and my hubs,,,, the pictures of us together rarely turn out well ... Love the funnies at the end of the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your manly ATCs and your holiday photo cracked me up - I'm glad to know I'm not the only unphotogenic person around! I actually managed to read three books during my trip to Florida and they were all really good especially 'The Shadow Wife' and 'Pretty Girl Thirteen' if you fancy giving them a read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm digging your ATCs. The one on the right is Johnny Depp. who's the other one? Give me a clue. Happy PPF!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fantastic faces....beautiful art..such wonderful characters ...
    Happy Creating and happy PPF
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice manly portraits! The one on the right reminds me of Johnny Depp but not sure about the other guy. Your vacation photo made me giggle. I bet we've all had those kinds of pics taken at one time or another :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never fail to giggle at least once when i visit you... you guys are as photogenic as we are...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Johnny Depp but I don't know the other one... :( But thank you for laughs, really enjoyed your hilarious post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That holiday photo of you and your hubby is awesome. You are both relaxed. tee hee. Pretty good male faces. I don't know who they are though but it's great work. Happy PPF and thank you.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got Johnny Depp too....and I am struggling with the other one...I recognize the mouth and chin....but I just can't think of a name... When you tell us I will probably go ahhh.... Thanks for the giggles...the photo is priceless....Oh my I'd have loved to be there as you laughed while taking them!! That's always the best moment!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that self portrait you of you two, so fun.
    oh what is that first actors name, he played the beast in the tv series beauty and the beast. I loved that show. they are both fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great atcs! I knew johnnny depp but not the other.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't recognise Johnny Depp, but I thought boyh your chaps were great, particularly the sweet fellow on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay I am going crazy trying to figure out the second guy...he looks so familiar...I was thinking Micky Rourke...then John Travolta...but no I don't think it's either!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the ATCs. . .and the photo. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you do wonderful portraits of men! I think one of them is Johnny Depp and the other one I'm not quite sure of. You and your husband look sweet together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think your photo is sweet :)
    I do the same thing with my mouth, too....haha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great portraits!!! Love them! I see Johnny ;o) LOL! Love the picture of you and your hubby ;o) So cute! Love that kitty ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top