Friday, September 13, 2013

Ballpoint pen drawings and random stuff

I know the scan is horrible but I can't make it any better. Anyway, these are ATCs made for a swap using only black ballpoint pen.

Some randomness for you today:
  • I am not ready for autumn yet. I need more sunshine and warmth. I've been freezing my ass off the whole week and it's raining.
  • I'm going on vacation next week and we chose Cyprus for our destination. Now, I'm pretty good with geography but for some reason I thought Cyprus was more to the left. When I searched for it on Google maps I found it uncomfortably close to Syria.
  • I'm filming my next workshop. I have first two lessons done and it's totally different than what I fist planned a year or so ago. I guess that footage is waiting for another year. :)
  • Panache Desai is another of my spiritual teachers as of late.
  • I ordered Moldevite crystal from Check republic and I can't wait to get it. 
  • I also ordered some chipped crystal bracelets and a pendant kit with cage pendant to interchange the 4 crystal stones you get with it. I get most of my crystals and now this crystal jewelry from The Crystal Healing Shop which has very affordable prices and free shipping. The company is from Ireland so if you're from Europe that means no custom fees. No, I don't get anything for pimping. I'm just sharing the love. :)
Linking to Paint Party Friday.


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

24 comments:

  1. Nice drawings Natasha! Have fun on Cyprus! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome holiday - I really like you pen atc's. i like the simplicity of the lines x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous art Natatsha...beautifully done..I love using ball point pen too..your drawings are magical!Enjoy your crystals...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are gorgeous and really good for being done with a ball point! I totally agree with you on the autumn thing. It's gone much colder here too and I don't feel I've had nearly enough summer yet!
    I love Cyprus - I've been on holiday there a few times and worked there as a holiday rep one winter season many moons ago. That was on the Greek side. I've never been to the Turkish side. The people are really lovely and although I can't eat it anymore their halloumi cheese is amazing! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to Fall and some coolness. On Wednesday it was so hot here in Baltimore USA they had to close the schools
    Loving your pen sketches
    Happy PPF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four darling Natasha May drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. smashing drawings Natasha, have a great time on Cyprus, Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable drawings!! completely with you on fall. it's my favorite season but I am not ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your ATC'S!!! The people who you are swapping with, are going to be very happy ;o) Have fun in Cyprus! I will be sending you positive vibes! Everything will be ok ;o) I am ready for Autumn ;o) Sorry! LOL! Have fun with your crystals and stones! You know how much I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh oh and I meant to say, thanks for the link to the crystal healing shop. I've been learning more about chakras since doing my reiki stage 1 and recently bought a gorgeous chakra bracelet from Etsy but I'll be sure to have a look at this link too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow-anyone would be delighted to receive one of these in the swap. Have a wonderful vacation in Cyprus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE the ATC's so wonderfully done!!!! Whomever is receiving them is very lucky!!! Have fun on your vaca and dont forget your art supplies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your ball point pen sketches are awesome. I'm eager to know more about your new class.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Natasha. Your girls in ball point are pretty good. Nice work. Enjoy Cyprus. Have a great time.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your drawings are great! I hope all goes well in Cyprus. I always imagine it to be a beautiful and warm place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful pen sketches and thanks for the heads up on the crystals!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great ball pint drawings, really nice line work! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pen drawings and the different themes. I hope you have a lovely time in Cyprus

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Cards!!!! Hope you holiday is a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the ballpoint pen drawings. Have a good holiday. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  21. such cute sketching.
    i wish you a wonderful vacation.
    you reminded me that i have a piece of moldevite that i would like to sell. it is cut into a gemstone.... now where is it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! It’s really funny logos made in ballpoint pen sketch .I wonder watching such a nice sketch because I had one doubt about ballpoint pen was through ballpoint pen

    I can create only best writing articles and prepare routine in text only ,but after reading I came to conclusion that it can be my best drawing elements .I Wish ballpoint would be my next drawing sword in my birthday party..Thank you so much for putting such a lovely themes….


    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top