Friday, July 19, 2013

Freaky Wednesday on a Friday

Yeah, I'm doing it again. Wednesdays keep slipping away from me so I'm making it up today. :)

I made these ATC's for a swap. They are blind drawn faces meaning you need to outline a face blindfolded and see what comes out of it. They're a little wonky but so much fun to make. :)

Hey, did you read any good books lately?
Wraith
This is a beautifully written story about friendship, love, abuse and ghosts. I really enjoyed how Jane and Connor interacted and fell in love. I'm so glad there was no insta love and teenage swooning. Jane and Connor are great characters with their own twisted history and they evolve beautifully throughout the story. I really liked how the author addressed abuse in realistic way and that there was no magic spell to make everything ok. Even though I didn't like some of Jane's reckless actions, I did understand them and she too realized her mistakes rather than being stubborn about it. A really great read.


Fact of the week:
Funny sh*t:
Freaking YouTube:   


A little reminder that registration for Cotton Candy Girls Workshop is opened. :) It starts August 5th, 2013 and is exactly the same as the previous two and it's still just 25$.

I have a giveaway going on on my FB page so go check it out to see how you can win a FREE spot on the CCG course.  If you're not on FB don't worry, I have another giveaway right HERE < -- click.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.





email
youtube
twitter
pin
fb
rss
blog


Share/Save/Bookmark

23 comments:

  1. Blindfolded and you still managed to get all the features into the face!? Well done! Have to try that some time .... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot imagine how you did these blindfolded, you must have kept a firm grip on your pencil. wonderful challenge and they turned out terrific. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much of the faces did you do blindfolded??? They are super faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun wonky girls ~
    funny when you or if you see the girls i posted, different colors of gals like yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. what amazing blindfolded ATCs!
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the atcs, and fun post! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great faces, you are so funny with your freakin youtube! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your faces this week! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I love this!!! Blind fold and draw. Your faces are AWESOME!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your wonky women-I couldn't even do this seeing what I was drawing :):) Such a funny animal vid too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That quote of Newton is hilarious!
    Your faces are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not looking at the paper and you got those faces really good. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really? Blindfolded? Awesome work. Love your girls.:)
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your atc's are wicked!! I love them! So cool!!! I was laughing my head off with the freaking you tube!! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are pretty awesome if you drew the outline blindfolded! I love that idea!

    I'm reading "Anna Kerinina" and it's really good and really looooooooong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. great faces wonderful characters. I am reading ranulph fiennes autobiography at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful "blind" paintings. They have great expression and character.
    congratulations Natasha! My son picked you as winner of my SoC week 5 painting.If you email me you address at dorissdaughter@yahoo.com.au I will post it on to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your "wonky" girls are so much fun - I would have thought you made them that way on purpose. I really like them. That video with the Boston Terrier really made me laugh - we have an older one we rescued and when she's not living on the "dark side" she makes me laugh. We have a big black and white cat that she is afraid of.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blind drawn girls are fabulous Natasha... I love their wonky little faces... you are so talented...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Natasha these girls are so fun...and I love that little clip at the bottom, hilarious!! Is it wrong that I want to keep watching it!! It must be a love animals thing...lol

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you did these faces blindfolded - They're quirkily wonky but look deliberately so - I'd have had the nose up by the ear or something!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great girls!!! That animal video had been in stitches LOL!!! So much like my own animals .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Quirky faces with so much personality!

    That animal vid was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top