|Inspired by CreativeEye|
- we've been having health problems with our pets. My pooch Karma has a wound on her foot that she keeps licking and infecting. She's taking medicine and I keep putting socks on her feet but the second the sock gets off, she's back to licking.
- my mom's pooch Kato had an epileptic attack yesterday. He had them before as a symptom to a tick disease that he's been treated for. He's been acting weird for a while and my mom took him to the vet to check the blood and we found out today that he's positive for tick disease again and hence the epileptic attack. Luckily it's something that can be treated with antibiotics but it takes a while and it has bad effect on the liver.
- I've been eating a lot of junk food lately. I even broke my gluten-free diet because I craved pizza so badly.
- I'm a little fed up with the internet so I'm back to watching TV after I think several years.
- and we have my 18 year old niece visiting for a couple of days. She just graduated high school and going to college in fall.
I have a giveaway going on on my FB page so go check it out to see how you can win a FREE spot on the CCG course. If you're not on FB don't worry, I'll probably have a giveaway here on my blog next week. Make sure to check back. :)
Linking to Paint Party Friday.