Monday, June 3, 2013

Inspired by June Guys and Albert

Martha from Ayala Art is having another challenge month and this time it's June Guys 2013. I thought it'd be good for me to practice some male faces. :)

I thought I'd have another art video for you today but I was working on my newsletter all day yesterday and didn't get around to it. I was even making this art journal page last minute. :)

Anyway, if you want to check out my newsletter click HERE. If you like it, you might like to subscribe to get the next one straight in your inbox. Subscribe box is on top left side of my blog or click HERE.

Linking to:
Motivational Monday,  
Inspire me Monday,  
be Inspired and be an Inspiration,
Soul Food Monday
and Creative Every Day.





Share/Save/Bookmark

18 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with Albert - great sketch and great quote. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a brilliant drawing - well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this guy, how could we not....great drawing. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Albert E is awesome! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, you captured his expression! Albert's quotes are the most awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sketch and quote! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on the video looking forward to all the fun things you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty smart advice from Albert. And a wonderful drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This time I came from CED. Seems like we see each other in several genres. I love the look of Einstein. Great image to go with a great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your June challenge can't wait to see all th guys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your masculine art work and really agree with the quote you chose :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that quote and your face is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job! I think that is a good resemblance of Einstein and a thought provoking quote too. Stopping by from ACLC link up. ~Rebekah at We Live Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved listening to your accent! Boy, you sure are organized....and busy!
    Remember to take some time off, too :)

    Albert is great face to do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola Natasha!
    I just simply love all your artwork! Thanks for linking up!

    ~SimplyyMayra :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Albert never looked so good - even his mother would be proud of him in this drawing if she could see it. I think it's great, and I like the fact that you have added the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your face is fantastic!! Well done ;o) And, I love the quote! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this Albert Einstein. I have found your blog by the june guy challange.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top