- Here's a really delicious and super healthy homemade ice cream for you. Clean and wash any kind of fruit you like and cut it into smaller pieces, if you need to, then freeze it. I like to leave it overnight to freeze. Then take your food processor and use the blade to mix and slice everything. Hold on to the food processor because it will jump around. Let it mix long enough to get a creamy substance. And you're done. :) If you like creamier ice cream, use banana as a base. If you like more icy ice cream, go with the fruits that have a lot of water in them. Oh, and if you add powdered chocolate to your banana ice cream, you'll probably want to send me donations as a thank you. :)
- Here is an awesome interview that Mayra did with me. Go check it out and see what I had to say about my basic life philosophy and happiness among other things!
- Promo in my Society6 shop. FREE Shipping expires June 16, 2013. Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert. Go through THIS LINK.
- I'm back to making ATC's. :)
- To draw the brown bears I followed THIS tutorial.