Friday, June 14, 2013

Giraffes, Brown Bears and randomness


Fabulous randomness:
  • Here's a really delicious and super healthy homemade ice cream for you. Clean and wash any kind of fruit you like and cut it into smaller pieces, if you need to, then freeze it. I like to leave it overnight to freeze. Then take your food processor and use the blade to mix and slice everything. Hold on to the food processor because it will jump around. Let it mix long enough to get a creamy substance. And you're done. :) If you like creamier ice cream, use banana as a base. If you like more icy ice cream, go with the fruits that have a lot of water in them. Oh, and if you add powdered chocolate to your banana ice cream, you'll probably want to send me donations as a thank you. :)
  • Here is an awesome interview that Mayra did with me. Go check it out and see what I had to say about my basic life philosophy and happiness among other things! 
  • Promo in my Society6 shop. FREE Shipping expires June 16, 2013. Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert. Go through THIS LINK.
  • I'm back to making ATC's. :)
  • To draw the brown bears I followed THIS tutorial.
Linking to Paint Party Friday. Have a fabulous weekend!



Share/Save/Bookmark

23 comments:

  1. Love your bears and giraffes, and that fruity ice sounds very good! I have a bag of deep frozen fruit in the freezer.... Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds yummy - love your critters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your animals are beautiful - especially adore the giraffes. One licked my head once and I've never been the same. thought I was going to be sucked up and swallowed. Thanks for all the info. Your ice sounds just the ticket for this hot weather in Mexico. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabulous giraffes look like they want to say something very witty to me! Congrats on the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngrats on your interview, love the ice cream (I make mine with milk), love the giraffe and bears. Most of all Society 6 intrigues me. HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic animal art this week, Natasha!
    Great compositions!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasha May, what wonderful animal paintings. I love the giraffes and the bears. Great post especially with the hint for making healthy ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giraffes and Bears...love them!! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really excited about your bear tutorial! I was asked to paint a bear by a friend and now I have a place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh - and I think your bears and especially the giraffes are really wonderful :) - got so excited about the tutorial I forgot to comment on the great art :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I love giraffes, and your bears are fabulous too!
    I absolutely loved reading your interview, seeing your art, and especially the pic of you with your dogs! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome bears, really fierce! And sweet, cute giraffes!
    I've done banana ice-cream like that, I added some sliced strawberries on it, delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fantastic....Happy PPF.. xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your giraffes and bears are just wonderful Natasha. Awesome work. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. we make that ice cream all the time and sometimes add some yogurt for creaminess... mango makes amazing ice cream... and have to say the giraffes are very cool... for a moment I was worried you were making ice cream from frozen giraffes though... can't think I would like that too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds like a great icecream! Love your giraffes and bears ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your brown bears and your giraffes ;o) Now I want to make some homemade icecream ;o) Yummy ;o) Yeh, more atc's ;o) Have a great one ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those Giraffes are brilliant! LOVE your animals!!! You always surprise me with your paintings, i never know what you're going to come up with next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. We have more frozen fruit in the freezer than anything. If you have a ninja it doesn't bounce around as much. Love blended fruit in everything..Your paintings this week are terrific...

    Hug Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love freezing fruit. Easy iceblocks for kids...put a stick in a half banana. Freeze and then you can dip in chocolate or not. Instant ice cream on a stick. And frozen grapes by themselves are like lollies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My kid doesn't like bananas or frozen grapes! I know, what a weirdo, right?! ;P

    Loving your ATC's! Your giraffes are too cute and you did a great job on the bear, too. They are not easy to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Animals are my favorite. . . they are adorable, fun loving and terrific. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top