Monday, June 24, 2013

Freaky Wednesday on a Monday

Because I have no art to show you today, I decided to post Freaky Wednesday post today instead. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Hey, did you read any good books lately?
Shaken (Mind Reader)
I instantly liked Kylie after reading her thoughts all jumbled up in her brain. I was glad we got to find out about her mind reading at the very beginning so action followed suit. The author has such a fun way of writing that I laughed out loud on several occasions. There were a lot of surprises to the story and I loved it. I wish though there was more to the best friend and the boy crush situation. The scene at the end where the bad guys escaped was a little far-fetched and I wished it was written more believable. But other than that I really enjoyed this book. Very entertaining.

Is there a movie I should see?


You've probably  already seen it but if you haven't Juno is a must movie to see. It's from 2007 and I avoided it for a long time. I have no excuse for it but when I finally watched it a couple of years ago, I could see what the fuss was all about. Great movie!
Tip of the week:
Funny sh*t:
Freaking YouTube:   


Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Fun Freaky(Monday) Wednesday...I love Juno, it was a spectacular movie.....all those actors were superb....xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your freaky Monday! I'm having a freaky, f******G Monday here, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little puppy in his superman outfit - self image is key I think :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Natasha!
    I've been wanting to see the movie Juno, guess I'll take this as a sign to do so. Thanks for linking up, I appreciate the love and support.

    ~SimplyyMayra :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the movie suggestion
    i saw Superman the other day, i felt the battle scenes overpowered the movie, and i did not enjoy that.

    lovely week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your freaky wednesday's are so much fun! Now even more fun, because it's on monday ;o) LOL! I have to check out Juno ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love the film Juno it is fab. You are so right about not worrying about how others see you.
    Thank you for linking up with Motivational Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Freaky Wednesday's even if they do show up occasionally on Monday. Keeps one on ones toes so to speak. Glad you are having fun. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top