Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Freaky Wednesday and The Summer of Color

Ok, Freaky Wednesday is on and it will happen twice a month. I think we can all handle that, don't you think? :)

First thing first. Here is an awesome interview that Mayra did with me. Go check it out! :)

Citron Green & Turquoise for The Summer of Color Challenge:
I'm doing a Spooky Witch Swap with a twist. They can't be human so I made an alien one that fits perfect with Summer of Color choice of colors for this week.

Hey, did you read any good books lately?
I totally loved PERCEPTION (Perception Series). The story has a nice pace and interesting twists. It was a really enjoyable read. The author had a nice way of world building but I didn't expect science vs. religion concept.

I really liked Zoe as she was portrayed as strong willed and relentless to find out what happened to her brother. Her relationship with Noah was a really nice touch and I liked how their friendship evolved beyond that. It was also interesting to see how Zoe changed her perspective of the society where she was born and raised.


Is there a movie I should see?



This is a 2011 movie and it's called Hanna. I remember being really surprised with this story so I recommend it to anyone who is into action and thriller. The girl that's playing the main character Hanna is the same one that played Wanda in The Host. Good luck with pronouncing her name. :)
Quote of the week:
Funny sh*t:
Freaking YouTube:   


P.S. Promo in my Society6 shop. FREE Shipping expires June 16, 2013. Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert. Go through THIS LINK.



Share/Save/Bookmark

23 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha. Love your alien. It goes well with SOC. You have been a busy gal. I pretty much have been reading cookbooks.:) Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Alien! Brilliant! I love your take on the colors this week and very much enjoyed this post. You had me at the dancing cat :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cooool Alien Natasha! GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute Alien... and I loved that movie... was very cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, LOVE LOVE your alien, Natasha!!. He's dashing!. I have yet to see the movie, she was the little girl in Atonement, wasn't she?. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your alien witch Natasha, great for SOC, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your freaky alien witch, she looks like I feel today! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and wise looking alien! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your spooky witch alien, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the expression on the face of your Witch Alien. He looks like someone dressed him up, and he is still waiting to see if he really likes it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little alien witch. Perfect fit for Summer of Color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that alien, looks a trifle sad. maybe he didn't like being dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That alien witch is just adorable - love his (or her) sad little face!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the quote and the picture ;o) You got me laughing again with your funny shit! LOL! Your alien witchy dude is cool! I think he can see my fortune ;o) Take Care my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your witchey alien is awesome!!!!! I love your creativity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Freaking cute as...he makes me laugh...x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your take on the challenge for this week Natasha. You have such a great imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the alien - lovely use of the colours and full of character! I just discovered this 'challenge' via Jez's blog and really enjoyed looking at all the awesome art work using these colours. Thanks for sharing and joining my circles, it's lovely to feel connected to someone so imaginative and talented. Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your alien looks perfect. Great coat and love his spooky eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that you did an alien!! So perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable alien!! He'd get along great with the outer space birthday cake I made this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love this little guy! Love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your alien is so cute - even though he's trying to be a bad ass witch - he's adorable!! How bizarre that you are thinking of dong Reiki too - I had my attunement this weekend and I can totally recommend it. It was really interesting and surprising and a little bit psychedelic!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top