Friday, June 21, 2013

Cat Witches and some other random stuff

Orange and pink are colors for this week's Summer of Color. I went with another animal witch ATC for the swap I'm participating in.

Some random thoughts for your this fine Friday. :)
  • I'm trying to do yoga every day but I'm failing miserably. I'm just doing like 8 minutes following a YouTube video but the thing is I tend to forget. And when I do remember it's at inconvenient time. But when I do do it, I feel awesome. It just stretches muscles that I didn't know I had.
  • I had people ask me about how I did my clickable header and I finally managed to put together a tutorial and you can check it out HERE.
  • I'm a little confused about sharing people's work when they state you need their permission to do so. But isn't posting images / words / videos on platforms like Facebook, twitter, YouTube and others where there is a "SHARE" button doing just that? Giving permission to share? Otherwise why would you post something somewhere where there's an option to share your work if you don't want to share, right?
  • Have I told you about the Amazing Biz & Life Academy that Leonie Dawson put together? I just started a month or so ago but I'm taking it easy because there is just so much information it's overwhelming. I'm loving it though. You should check it out!
  • This song is my favorite right now. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday. Have a fabulous weekend!


email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

32 comments:

  1. Your witches cat is fabulous! I have been doing yoga for many years, it does get easier, keep practicing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catwitch is awesome!! Your link for the tutorial isn't working though!!
    I have always wanted to do yoga for the stretches!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cat witch! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat witch is exciting. . .I make cloth doll witchlettes. . . so much fun. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cat, Natasha May.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet slick cat witch:) Got to check out your links N! I can see why you get distracted from yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cat witch.Saw your other animals too. I've fallen in love with your giraffes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun kitty cartoon. Love the pink sash on the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect colors for you wonderful cat! I agree with you that if you put it with a pinterest/facebook button then you want it shared!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your kitty! Incredible. I've been looking at Leonie Dawson's biz academy, just can't decide if it's the right time for me - but then - when is the right time - right? I'm afraid I will be overwhelmed as well as that seems to be the order of the day. Take care. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cat witch, Natasha!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cat painting! Plus you are very clever doing the clickable header, let alone a Tutorial for it...amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that cat! I didn't go on with Leonie to her new thing. I had mixed feelings about it - there had been such a dry spell with no new content. Sounds like its fresh and new and full of good stuff? Maybe I'll reconsider :) I need to do yoga every day too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a creative piece for the pink and orange challenge-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your cat witch - so cute! I always love your random comments on life and stuff - I can relate to so many of them and others make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun cat witch, even if it is not Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cat witch is darling - what a great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Makes sense to me about the sharing what you said! Maybe they just don't want people copying and pasting their stuff... I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love your cat witch! So adorable!!! Your creativity rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool cat witch! HPPF AND SOC!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I swear we are in the exact same challenges each week. Love seeing what you are working on, and this cute witch-y cat is adorable. You draw SO well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cat witch is fantastic! Why don't you do these for your shop??? ;o) My sister-in-law is a yoga master! Me do yoga??? I tried! That's all I am saying! LOL! I love reggae ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that catwitch! Too cute for words - really well done. HPPF

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, Natasha :). LOVING your very cute witchin' cat!! I hope my Arthur won't do that anytime soon, he is so chubby he might fall :). I too, enjoyed yoga so much. I believe that all artists love sharing their work online, inspire so many weathered hearts or just bring joy to others. Surely one needs permission for their artwork to be used commercially, it's just courtesy :). LOVE & light.

    ReplyDelete
  25. love witchcat Natasha! Great take on the theme and colour combination for this week. I am also failing to do yoga everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I had mixed feelings on Leonie's new offering, so I don't sign back up when it expired. I am considering thinking about it again with your praise.

    I had never considered looking for yoga videos on YouTube. Is there a particular someone you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your cat ... so cute :)

    Good luck with your yoga ... I'm not managing to do three minutes with my hoola hoop each day. I know exactly what you mean about remembering at a bad time! Like just now when I'm about to go to bed!!!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cat witches! Such a cool idea ;) Thank you for playing along AND for sharing your tips with us all, you are always so generous with your knowledge, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. That cat is supercute! I had to smile reading about your yoga. It's the same with me, trying to exercise, forgetting about it and then remembering at an inconvenient time ...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top