Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Freaky Wednesday

I'm doing Freaky Wednesday's in May because I have stuff to share with you. :) If I don't get bored, I might continue afterwards as well. Let's be surprised.

Inspired by Teesha Moore's fun drawing lesson that is this week's Kristin Dudish Tutorial Try-out.

Freaking awesome Etsy Shop to check out:
Thanks to Denthe's Promote your Etsy shop campaign, I have 5 shops that I will share with you this month. The fourth one is CassienadognamedBoo.

How freaking awesome is her art?! You can pick and choose between original paintings, art prints or sculptures. Her Fairytale art is my favorite. Go over there and check it out.

To check out previous Etsy shops that I helped promote, go HERE, HERE and HERE.

Hey, did you read any good books lately?
I really enjoyed Obsidian (A Lux Novel)This was a great story and a pleasure to read. I don’t think I read any alien books before this apart from Host but it really didn’t feel much alien at all. Daemon and Katy are wonderful characters and I really loved reading their bickering. Attraction between them was sweet and I really enjoyed the whole book.


Is there a movie I should see?

 
Oh-oh! I lied last week when I told you I can't find any new films I like. This is last year's movie but it was pretty awesome and you should check it out, if you like Quentin Tarantino movies. Django Unchained.





Tip of the week:

Funny sh*t:

An inspirational Wednesday quote:
A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing but together can decide that nothing can be done.
~ Fred Allen

Freaking YouTube:




Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. LOVE her! Love the 'funny shit' and the quotes. Happy you are having such fun with this. It's very entertaining . Thanks. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little girl in the hat...she is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your drawing/painting - she is cute! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, she's so cute! Love her ponytails ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty pack filled week....love your painting and your willingness to try most everything...xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your adorable little girl, so cute!!!! I also love this Wednesday post your doing I hope you keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully informative and fun post ~ love the illustration ~ Thanks ^_^

    Thanks for 'visiting' .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little girl is so precious! I love her! Thanks for the link to the Etsy shop! Love her art! Love your funny shit as always ;o) Hugs ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cute version of Teesha's tutorial. She looks a little uncertain, so I think she must be a new entrant at the circus school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I've said it before, but I think your "Freaky Wednesdays are a lot of fun!

    I love that even though you used Teesha's drawing tutorial as a guide, it still looks like "Natasha"! Very, very cool :)
    (And, her pigtails are great!)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top