Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Freaky Wednesday

This is the last Freaky Wednesday in May. :) I'm not sure if I'm going to continue but I had fun. I'm not giving any promises. No art to share today though.

Freaking awesome Etsy Shop to check out:
Thanks to Denthe's Promote your Etsy shop campaign, I had 5 shops to share with you this month. The fifth and final one is maikacreations.

If you have young kids around you, this is the shop you want to go visit. These are such fun and cute clothes that I would want to wear, if they'd come in my size. :) You have T-shirts for boys as well as girls and lots of skirts and dresses for cute little girls. Go over there and take a look.

To check out previous Etsy shops that I helped promote, go HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Hey, did you read any good books lately?
If you liked The Hunger Games series you're going to like I Am Alive volume 1-3I really love this plot even though its concept is similar to Hunger Games. Characters are wonderful and author’s writing style is right up my alley. You have to read the author’s notes at the back as it explains some of the questions readers have had previously. I didn’t even think of some of the stuff that is explained but I’m glad that I know them now. I can’t wait to see what happens with Decca, Leo and Woo in a sequel.


Is there a movie I should see?


Yes! I remembered another one I liked. It's a 2012 movie called Seven Psychopaths. What was funny to me was that Colin Farrell played an Irishman in this movie and since he is one you'd think he'd do a good job with the accent but I was like, why is he changing his accent in every scene? I really thought he was bad at it. :) But the movie was awesome!


Tip of the week:

Funny sh*t:


An inspirational Wednesday quote:
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
~ Robert A. Heinlein

Freaking YouTube:





Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. I agree! So much fun! And yessss, purple. I would guess that :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post, and my fave is the quote and women and cats! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the Drama Llama video....haha! Funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are always interesting snippets from you. I like your sense of humor and your look at putting unusual things together. Why can't we get those cute kid clothes for adults. I love to be comfortable and playful, bout time someone did some designing for adults who don't want to be so serious. Have a good rest of your week. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed all the fun and funny things in this post, especially cats, that I love and quote about cats and women! Thank you for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love Sniper ;o) Your quote made me laugh! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog! It would mean a lot if you could check out mine, it's new so not yet popular:] Hopefully it will be someday hehe!
    http://readandlovebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh...isn't that quote true!! :) Exactly that around here sometimes!

    I am going to check out the books right now...because my to read pile is not big enough! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top