You can look at that quote very philosophically or very literally. :) I took it literally.
Let's see what was destroyed in this creation:
- an English dictionary that was chewed on by my dog a couple of years ago
- my Mom's baking dish when I used spray paints to experiment with a technique that produced that red and yellow circle
- a window wiper when I used it for removing shaving cream and paint while trying out the marbling technique - it has paint stuck on it
- should I count the torn painted paper?
- how about the plastic wrap that I used for making that green and yellow pieces?