I couldn't think of another title for this blog post, so that's all you're going to get.
So, The Girl got some hair and background. No dress, yet. I'm not sure I like painting hair this way. I guess I'll have to give it some time to see if we get along or not.
Some random thoughts jumping around in my head:
- I have a gynecologist appointment today. Yeah, I know you want to know such things about me so I'm happy to share. :)
- I made a mistake of reading comments under some news this week and I actually felt sick to my stomach how ugly people can be. No wonder the world is where it is when people can't show an ounce of empathy. When did a tragedy became acceptable in people's mind's? When did "I'm sorry" got replaced with "serves you right"?
- Is it just me or does anyone else find it wrong when you see adult females on the internet swoon over "famous" underage boys? I mean, I witnessed this weird frenzy on FB a while back with a model that was on the cover of some book. (hence the "famous") Ok, so the boy was probably looking for some exposure but the ADULT women were like freaking sharks with their comments. Seriously. I highly suspect if they met him in real life they would've behaved differently but OMG! I was embarrassed for them. And they knew he was underage because they asked him how old he was even though he didn't look it. If this was a teenage girl and adult males, all hell would break loose.
- I'm way too addicted to YouTube. Do people really have that much fun in real life or is my life that boring?
- The snow has almost melted in our yard with all the fabulous weather we've been having lately. And with it came the winter long accumulation of dog poop that was hiding underneath. Needles to say I spent an afternoon picking up dog poop that looked like it already started to develop its own ecosystem.
- Do you want to promote your Etsy shop and help others promote theirs? Go over to Denthe and see how you can get involved.