This pink haired lady reminds me a little of Wilma Flintstone. :) So, I'm still learning and playing with Photoshop. The below one I cheated and traced it around a photograph. It's a great way to get a pose you like but you do need to slim it down a bit or it looks disproportional. Go figure! This is the photo I used for a base but I don't like the face at all. The armchair is a clip art or whatever it's called. The point being I didn't do it.
- I am so freaking excited and grateful that I reached the same number of students at my Cotton Candy Girls 2 workshop as the first time around. I didn't think it would happen so the feeling is that much sweeter. :) THANK YOU! Registration is open until April, so you still have a week to join us but we're almost at the end of class. The classroom is opened until end of June.
- I'm also excited to go see the movie Host. I read the book and I loved it so I hope the movie is good. I'm one of those people that didn't like the Twilight saga movies but I did like the first and the last book.
- I have broken my gluten-free diet by accident. My hubby brought fried cheese home and when I smelled it I thought, I can break the non-dairy rule just for today and I started eating. Only half way through a thought occurred to me that the bread crumbs have gluten. Well f*ck! That'll tech me.
- I had to take my big pooch to the vet to check out her paw because she licked it raw and whatever I did it didn't seem to make it better. So, she has a bandage on it now but it's a torture to keep it dry in the snowy weather we're having again. Plastic bags get torn straight away so I resolved to taping it. :)
- If all stars align right, I'm going to check out a tattoo convention this weekend. I still didn't get my birthday tattoo done so I'm hoping I'll get an appointment there.
- Do you have any favorite YouTube channels you're following? I like Ophelia Dagger, Booksandquills, Vsauce, VlogBrothers, danisnotonfire, Hayley G. Hoover, Sex+ with Laci Green, Kassie King and many more. :) Just thought I'd share that with you.