Friday, March 22, 2013

Change Your Reality

This is the second Chakra that we're covering at ChakrART FREE online Workshop that is hosted by the lovely Simona from Timeless Rituals. I'm one week behind but I'm making it up with a video. :)

This Chakra is all about pleasure and creativity. How are you doing in that department?

When I was meditating on this I kept going to places I would like to be rather than where I am right now. You know how it goes. If only I had this, than I could do that. If only this person would be that way, than I could be this way.

And I came to a conclusion. You need to change yourself accordingly for your reality to change. You cannot blame others for your own misfortune. You're 100% responsible for the good and the bad in your life. And I know that. I've known it for some time but we all know how we can apply wisdom to some parts of our lives and be completely in denial in others.

And that's what I've been doing. Blaming others for holding me back when I struggle to go forward. But that's just it. They are not holding me back. They are just reflecting my own resistance to move forward.

I can try and influence something outside of me but the result is not guarantied to be according to my wishes. But I can influence me. That's something I can handle. Doing baby steps to get me where I want to be.

Linking to Paint Party Friday.


Share/Save/Bookmark

27 comments:

  1. Great post and very true! Love your journalpage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your feather. Reality doesn't change, but we can change ourselves and how we cope with reality. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feather. I still have to finish Week one. It is on my to-do list. Such true words. I could have written them. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post and the colors! It is a wonderful journal page.
    Hugs
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your second chakra art! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and philosophical words. Its good to bring these thought to the forefront of our mind to remind ourselves that we are in control of our own destany. Have a great weekend Natasha Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very wise words. Love your journal page - the feather is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice painting-love the doodled feather Natasha! I've been following Simona's workshop and reading the materials but haven't done any art around it-yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and wonderful painting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes they seem like baby steps - yet, they are great leaps and bounds. Very thoughtful words for me to think on today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the quote and patterns and textures in the feather! :)
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  12. wise words and the patterns are beautiful.
    Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely chakra piece
    and fine wisdom for sure ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful - all of it. I'm still getting my head around doing week one as well! What's going on? Don't know. Anyway, really enjoying the work you are putting into this. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great page!!!! LOVE the colors ♥ I need to get over there and work on my ChakrART I am so far behind in EVERYTHING !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post Natasha! Very wise words! So many times we can blame others, but we have to take responsibility! I love your art piece! The feather is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've always said you can't change others, only yourself...which will bring about great change!! Very sage post my dear!! Lovely art and music.... a very happy place today!!

    Thanks for sharing your growth and process!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the detail in the feather. And very sage advice in your post. It's so easy to get caught in the blaming. Happy paint party Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. they are reflecting my own resistance to moving forward... bloody wise words... never go away from your blog without feeling inspired...xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely work Don't worry about being behind I have yet to start and I was SO looking forward to this Free course love what you're creating HPPF Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great art, and great words too. Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your feather and what you have said here of not blaming others for our misfortune is absolutely true.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful words of wisdom Natasha... and gorgeous art journal page... the course sounds wonderful...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful post and pages. Happy PPF
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this art piece. The colors are beautiful. Thank you for your sweet comments on my clay dolls. I had fun making them. And yes i am enjoying the cotton candy girls class. I have so many more pics to post. I have been painting right along with you and i love it. You are a great teacher.
    Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is wonderful, love the message, colors, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful page and wonderful words of wisdom. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top