Monday, March 4, 2013

Because you need to know stuff

I've finished my first digital painting from Shwe Khit's class and this is how she ended up looking. You can see the progress HERE.

Artsyville Tuesday's list for this week is to pick a city you've never been to, consult a travel guide and name ten (or however many you wish) places you'd like to visit there.

I don't have a specific city I want to see but when I thought about it, the first one that popped into my mind was San Francisco. So here we go with the 10 places you can visit in San Francisco. :)
  • Alcatraz - because you know you want to
  • Yosemite National Park - I don't know if it counts but I would love to see those giant sequoias
  • Golden Gate Bridge - for a great view of San Francisco’s skyline and Alcatraz island
  • Golden Gate Park - a whole load of stuff to see here from Kezar Stadium, Conservatory of Flowers, Music Concourse Area, De Young Museum, Academy of Sciences, Japanese Tea Garden, lakes, Bison paddock and much more
  • Alamo Square - for Victorian architecture and the famous Painted Ladies
  • Civic Center - there are many things to see here but I would probably check the Asian Art Museum and War Memorial Opera House
  • Union Square - because they say it's a Central Shopping and Theater District
  • Chinatown - where you can see the only authentic Chinatown Gate in North America
  • Pier 39 - said to be Fisherman’s Wharf’s number one destination where you can enjoy restaurants, souvenir shop, a world class aquarium and the San Francisco Sea Lions
  • Ride the Cable Cars - as means of transportation
  • Exploratorium - because you need to know stuff
Here's a little video of my pets. Not all of them, only 6/9. :)

Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop started on March 1st but registration will be opened until April so you still have time to join us. Go HERE to find out more about it. It's exactly the same as the first time around and it's only $25.
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. Your digital piece is very sweet and your pets are so lovable....I love having lots of pets too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little dog begs so well...so cute!! I have always wanted to see San Francisco. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely video, and like the San Fransisco list, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable digital painting Natasha... fab San Francisco list... and cute video... your pets are sweeties...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great digital painting! love that sky, and the flowers! Your dogs and cats are adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty love her environment

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable.Beautiful blue eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your FIRST digital! Fabulous - love her look. And your babies - what a beautiful home they have and so much love. It Lolita goes missing, she will be at my house, although I'm not too sure how Habibi would handle it! San Francisco - a great choice and a wonderful place to have fun and frolic. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pets!! They look so at home ;o) Your painting is adorable! I really like her ;o) Sounds like a great trip ;o) I will come with you o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg how cute is Karla wagging her tail???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have really got some fab results with your digital art:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, I want to do all of these too. Especially Alcatraz!!! The writer Anne Lamott talks a lot about living near there ehen she was young...I never wanted to go until then.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your piece turned out so well!

    Loved seeing your pets....Karma is so sweet wagging her tail at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new banner, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top