Monday, February 25, 2013

It's working for me

I'm taking a workshop from Shwe Khit and I'm loving it. She is a really great teacher and it's so easy to follow her directions. True, her accent is a little hard to understand but just seeing her instructional videos is enough to repeat what she clicks in Photoshop.
As I said before this is my second 30 days challenge I set up for myself and I'm taking it easy so I don't overwhelm myself and quit the whole thing. :) The face was done on one day and then the below girl with the background was done in 4 days all together.
It's really not that hard so don't think it takes that long to draw her. You can do it all in couple of hours. But as I said I'm taking it easy. I already realized I don't like doing arms and legs. Funny, right, since they're just sticks. :))
Artsyville Tuesday's list for this week is things you're doing that are really working for you (exercise routine, nightly chocolate snack, carpooling, morning writing, organizational strategies, etc...)
  • 30 days challenge, since I'm pushing myself out of my comfort zone
  • green tea
  • reading books every day
  • gluten-free, meat-free and dairy-free diet, ok so dairy I'm still struggling with (can you say cheese?)
  • Cotton Candy Girls
Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop registration is opened. Go HERE to find out more about it. It's exactly the same as the first time around and it's only $25.
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. Your girl looks beautiful. Hope at least this year I can join your class.Is the registration open for a couple of months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoshop scares me. :) She is looking fantastic! Apart from cheese I am dairy free, sugar free and gluten free. Good cheese is hard for me to say no to, but I try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little girl, but I am not so sure I want to try your diet! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I've got to get brave and learn something about photo shop - I have elements, but do I learn it? NO! Love your list. What is working well for me these days? Perhaps breathing. :o) xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with the pohtoshop tutorial! She looks great.

    Thing that are working for me:
    Yoga/Meditation
    Caffine free
    Painting every day
    Dark chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting! love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Natasha! Another medium for you to create a world of whimsical girls! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new little girl is so precious! Love her! I love cheese! That is a hard one for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you go! The digital stuff is challenging isn't it?
    I do my green tea too...in fact I could devote an entire page just to the kinds of green tea. Great list!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading every day is a good one. I love to read art books and neglected my thriller novel lately for crossword and sudoko puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great list... I too am gluten & dairy free... and yes, it works for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I completely under the struggle with the cheesse! Cheese is one of those foods that, well, taste great, but I've cut it out too. Btw, I really like the final of your photoshop drawing! It's really awesome, and love how it looks, (the textures, everything). Very nice
    —Karyna

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cute little girl! That's a lot of "-free" eating. Good for you, I hope it's working! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm getting ready to go gluten free. It's challenging at the moment but is definitely in my future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS your art, as always, is amazing. So wonderful.

      Delete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top