- I find it very hard to stick to my 30 days challenge. See, I'm inclined to cheat. I can do three paintings at a time and than have 2 days off to relax. But I took up this challenge specifically because of that reason, so I wouldn't cheat. It was great up until day 9. I had to change my theme as the girls took too long to paint.
- You know how, when you have too many things to do, you're so overwhelmed that you take a nap? :) That's what I'm doing. I'm not napping but I find all sorts of things to do and I have so many ideas and inspiration that I want to start right now. But I can't. I have to wait and do things one at a time because I know myself. I give up too easily when things start to pile up.
- Doodling is not relaxing to me. My eyes start to hurt and I get a headache.
- I like pommes frites. That's French fries for my American friends and chips for my British friends. Although as I understand chips are not exactly the same size as fries. Did you know Belgium is pommes frites' place of origin?
- Also, I didn't know Belgium today was called Spanish Netherlands back in 16th century. Wiki is full of knowledge.
- My birthday is in little over three weeks and I want a tattoo to commemorate the occasion.
Monday, January 28, 2013
I hosted this particular swap once before and I loved the results it gave so I did it again. We had 2 columns. You had to choose a person...
February's moley journal for Zandradee on the theme of "things that make you happy". She also asked us to get out of our c...
I got a couple of shades of blue Copics that I love. They are perfect for blue eyes and even blue hair. I love it that the Copics don'...
I guess it's that time of the year when you have to do some spring cleaning. I usually avoid it but I tackled the chaos that is my wa...
Round Robin is a set of 3 cards which one artist starts, send to another to add something to the set and then sends to the third artis...