Monday, January 28, 2013

Useless Knowledge

Random thoughts today:
  • I find it very hard to stick to my 30 days challenge. See, I'm inclined to cheat. I can do three paintings at a time and than have 2 days off to relax. But I took up this challenge specifically because of that reason, so I wouldn't cheat. It was great up until day 9. I had to change my theme as the girls took too long to paint.
  • You know how, when you have too many things to do, you're so overwhelmed that you take a nap? :) That's what I'm doing. I'm not napping but I find all sorts of things to do and I have so many ideas and inspiration that I want to start right now. But I can't. I have to wait and do things one at a time because I know myself. I give up too easily when things start to pile up.
  • Doodling is not relaxing to me. My eyes start to hurt and I get a headache. 
  • I like pommes frites. That's French fries for my American friends and chips for my British friends. Although as I understand chips are not exactly the same size as fries. Did you know Belgium is pommes frites' place of origin?
  • Also, I didn't know Belgium today was called Spanish Netherlands back in 16th century. Wiki is full of knowledge.
  • My birthday is in little over three weeks and I want a tattoo to commemorate the occasion.


Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Nice piece Natasha! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your doodling Natasha... I know... doing something everyday for 30 days is a challenge... especially if they take time to do... good on you for soldiering on...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha this looks really amazing! love the colorcontrast!! And yes for me doodeling is very exhausting too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not cheating to schedule your time to fit your creative rest needs remember it's easily 30 videos "posted" on 30 days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece, Natasha May, and Loved the video! I want a tatoo for my birthday too this year -- but what??!! and of course there is a little fear involved, not to mention where do I put it so it won't sag. !! xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote & love the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh .. this looks amazing !
    I don´t be patient enought for such a finde detailed work...

    adorable!
    Susi FROM AUSTRIA

    monthly ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left a comment here earlier and it's gone .... Love the combination of the colors with the doodles. And I know how you feel, trying to keep up with a challenge and getting overwhelmed. For that reason I'm stil not sure whether I'll enter the 29 faces challenge in a few days.... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like doodling either. I don't even have an art journal, which so many of you have! I just like jumping right into my paintings ;o) We have french fries, chips to us, come in a bag and are a snack. I love your creation! Great colors ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like a fun piece to make.
    when i read about your birthday i thought, hey that is around the time of my birthday... coming soon, i hadn't realized. lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top