Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blu

Blu is painted on a thick cardboard the size of 6"x8,5" or 16x22cm. Price is 30$ including p&p. If you're interested e-mail me and I'll send you an invoice through PayPal.

I'm posting videos on my YouTube channel so go on and subscribe if you don't want to miss them. And I'm posting paintings on my FB page as I make them. So go over there and check what you missed. :)

Artsyville Tuesday's list for this week is about things you collect. Is there a difference between collecting and hoarding? Lol!

Actually, the only things I really collect are ATC's. And some might argue I also collect pets. But hey!! HEY! I've been good. I haven't brought home a new pet since 2009. :)

But in the past I've collected/hoarded paper napkins, tissue paper, rubber stamps, scrapbook papers, mail stamps, old books for collage, books to read (and free e-books recently). 

Linking to Show me what you Got Art Linkup.


Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. I like your blu! Collecting often turns into hoarding which takes over everything....I don't collect anything - I just wonder why my place is so full of books, glass birds, angels etc....Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Valerie! ATC's are hardly anything to collect Natasha May -- you'd better pick up the pace. :o) Some interesting collectors over at Atrsyille. I'm trying to stay away from collecting since I built this small house - however my studio does seem to overflow with paper - just can't seem to get enough. How many ATC's do you have? I have a few and have no idea how to store them so I can enjoy them. Anyway, NM, have a lovely day - enjoy the moment. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the colors. Im a new follower and i think my collection of paper keeps growing. And growing. Will look for your paintings on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think collecting is just a really nice way of saying hoarding... you are so right.. I applaud your strength at stopping (?) at ATCs.. can you bottle some strength and send it over pleeeeze....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your video and thank you for your comment on my rocks post.
    It's always an inspiration to visit your blog.
    And when it comes to cats and art supplies, I find it hard to hold myself back too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think her hair is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it Natasha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mail stamps! that's sound interesting. Taking a class this month of Faux Fantasy Mail, and that sounds like it would fit in just right! Love the video! Thanks for showing us your process. {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed watching (and listening) to yr video lovely work as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your candy girls are awesome, Natasha!! What a cool idea!
    And thenks for joining my workshop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blu is cool!! I think there is a difference between hoarding and collecting! Usually, when someone collects, they love the items and cherish them. I find when someone hoards, everything is a mess and the items are not cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My 2 yr old pretended to take a picture of this big hair girl you have her fan vote I've been watching some of the videos good editing and music you're keeping them interesting

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the style of your faces in your work! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. For me there is definitely a thin line between collecting and hoarding! But I love what Magic Crow said -- what a great way to differentiate between the two!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top