- watching my pets play and run around
- green tea
- FB and blogs, nothing more comforting that witnessing people's lives in action
- music, I have a thing for Rebecca Ferguson at the moment
- happy mail
We also have some prompts at Reverb#12. So here I am answering them.
1. How are you starting this last month of 2012?
Well, I must say it's nothing special or different than any other month. :) I'm reading and I'm playing in my art journal and I'm blogging. There will be no holiday decorations because I have cats. And you know what that means. :))
2. What was your most significant expenditure in 2012? What difference has it made to your life?
Honestly I haven't spent that much this year. I have enough art supplies so no need to buy anything and I haven't gone on vacation this year. But what I did last week on a whim is treat myself to Flora Bowley e-course that starts next year. That's the most expensive online workshop I've payed for but I really want it. We'll see what difference it will make next year. :) I haven't taken any online workshops this year apart from Life Book but I won that one in a giveaway last year. But I really had a blast and I loved all the teachers and everything they've taught me.
Oh, I'm not including vet bills here cause that pretty much bankrupt me this year.