Next three prompts are from Reverb#12:
21. What items did you tick off your dream list in 2012? What other, unexpected, dreams came to fruition? What are the top three items on your dream list for 2013?
Hmmmm. I'll get back to you on that one. One thing I really want to do is another workshop. The rest is still a blur. I think one thing that is just as important than checking off the dream list is to let go of the items that no longer resonate with you. I can't find my checklist for 2012 but I do remember some things I wanted to happen. Some did and some didn't. And it's ok. I realized that some of the things that didn't happen, are no longer important to me and I don't regret them not happening. And they are not going on my 2013 checklist either just because they were left undone this year.
22. What was the greatest gift you received in 2012? What was the greatest gift you gave? What do you intend to give yourself in 2013?
E-books. I think that was the biggest gift of 2012. Not just the fact that I found free e-books but also the community I discovered alongside, the authors I'd never have known otherwise and stories that I'd never have read. They have opened a whole new world for me.
23. Name three excuses -- stories you tell yourself that are holding you back -- that you are going to let go of in 2013.
These are the excuses. Whether I'll let them go or not is still undetermined.
- the universal excuse, "I'm not good enough" topped with fear of being judged
- What's the point, I can't get to the money anyway
- I have to feel inspired to do it - Inspiration exists, but it has to find us working. ~ Pablo Picasso