Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Balloon rides and green tea

Yeah! You see that red band on the right? That's not suppose to be there. I put it there to prevent the page from curling while I glued stuff to it and totally didn't see it when I was scanning the page. I felt it would be easier to just explain it here for you than to reconnect the scanner to scan again. :)

Next two prompts are from Reverb#12:

3. Imagine a scenario where you only had one year left to live. What is one thing that you really wish to do that you just haven't had the chance to accomplish yet?
I actually think about this a lot. I really don't want any regrets in my life so I try to figure out from time to time what I really, really want. If I had a year, I would take a trip around the world, go skydiving and take a balloon ride.

4. How are you going to celebrate your self this festive season?
Apart from treating myself to an online workshop that starts next year, I will probably continue drinking green tea and making art. Although I have an idea for those ring bases that are lingering in my art drawer. :)

And I just have to show you this video. Did you see this? The dog is actually carrying the cat! :))

Linking to Show me what you Got Art Linkup.


Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Lovely art journal pages, and loved the little video - clever dog! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trip around the world - nice choice. Great pages Natasha May 0 and I want to go on a balloon ride too - shall we go together? Love the video - aren't animals wonderful! xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. would go to the keys & live on a houseboat. paint every day & drink wine at sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha,

    Loved the little video, so funny. I can't imagine my cat submitting to that.

    I love the questions you posted and will add them to mu list of pages to do.
    I want to go swim with dolphins, I signed up for a Ticket to Venice as a gift to myself this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page & something to think about...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could have totally told us the red was there on purpose you know! The plane traveling around the world is my favorite element on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're funny Natasha May!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages Natasha... and wonderful answers to the prompts...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, first of all you can keep the skydiving! I am content in my wish to never do it, though I'm sure it would be seriously cool. And oh my, what a strange video! I guess the cat is fine with it. Or just confused.

    Very fun journal pages! I always like colorful hot air balloons. Hmm, I should do one! Also, the newsprint coffee cup is cool. And good luck with the rings! I have started doing some pendants, with some success (and lots of back-to-the-drawing-board moments). :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love popping over and seeing what you're up to thanks for sharing with SMWYG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The poor puppy! That cat was big! LOL! That is a hard question, if I only had a year left to live, what would I do? I have to admit, when I was at death's door, I, like you, didn't have any regrets. Maybe I would say something to someone, that I have always wanted to, like you are cute! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot to say, love your pages ;o) And, keep drinking that green tea ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your art and the way you have used text in the shapes. As for what i want out of life - I think there are a couple of general sort of constants- and the more particular things keep changing. For me anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pages, really, really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top