Friday, December 7, 2012

Balance it

Next two prompts are from Reverb#12:

5. What was your dream destination in 2012 and why?
I had no destination for this year but as it happens I did manage to travel to the Fantasy Land. :) You gotta love books for that. I actually discovered that I like dystopian books. My current favorite being The Darkness Falls series by Jessica Sorensen, the first book is free in kindle edition so go on and grab it.

6. Compare the “you” from the beginning of 2012 to the “you” that you are now. What new skills or talents have you learned or discovered this year?
Well, since my biggest accomplishment this year was my online workshop I must say I learned quite a bit. I had to do a lot of research which I like to do anyway and I became confident that I can do whatever the hell I set my mind to, even online teaching. It's been tough last few months dough cause I feel like I somewhat deflated. I lost the passion. I just recently took a chakra test that showed my solar plexus chakra that is responsible for drive, focus, passion is 44% under active. No surprise there. I need to start meditating again. I started the Chopra challenge last month but didn't get to finish it. I just forget to meditate. How awful is that?! Anyway, if you're into that sort of thing here is a wonderful FB group for you to join. Manifesting and visualization

Linking to Paint Party Friday.

P.S. Here is another FREE e-book for you. 6th and 7th Dec. only. Go ahead and grab it! I know you want it. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

30 comments:

  1. Natasha, thank you for the FB info, great page and I am checking it out for sure. I think books are generally the best destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was checking out the reverb link that you shared here very interesting it's a nice marriage of art and self healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this- so very cool!
    Happy PPF,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Natasha, it's one of the best chakra journal page spreads I have seen! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully informative post and love your chakra painting ~ (A Creative Harbor) ~ aka ~ 'artmusedog' ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous color against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your personal thoughts -how and where does one take a chakra test? That sounds really interesting! I did the 21 day med. challenge too but missed two days at the end unfortunately do to no quiet time over Thanksgiving holiday and I really missed it. I now find myself going into a quick mediatation using one of the mantras given automattically when I start to feel too stressed.Love your chakra page! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a terrific spread Natasha, wonderful chakra page. Happy PPF, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very thoughtful post and artwork, Natasha.
    Insightful.
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the black because it makes your colors pop in a big way! You are so right, you can do anything! I too am working on making meditation a daily ritual- not there yet, but moving forward in little steps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Chakra illustration, Natasha!

    Fantasy land is a wonderful destination. :)

    I'm horrible at meditating and have never really stuck with it (which I know is the key).

    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love the light in your chakra-painting! And yes I am also one of this poor things who want to mediate and forget it a few days later ;)...hope you get on track again ! Greez from Conny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour of your chakra painting, very informative .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoyed your informative post. Love the Chakra.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your page. Very cool.

    As for meditating, I'd love to but my mind wanders and before you know it I've got a list of things I want to do. :) Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's been such a pleasure finding you this year and reading your posts. Let's have more fun in 2013. Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Natasha, I love your chakra page. Thank you for sharing so much great information and your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the colours of your painting

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know what you mean about meditation! Why do I skip it1??? Beats me when I know it's one of the best things I can do for myself. YES, that is a great group on FB. LOVE IT. Something is going on with me lately though - I don't really want to go near my computer much. YIKES. This could be serious. Take care Natasha -- perhaps 2013 is the year for balance. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  20. Get back into your meditating girl!!! I want to see your spark back!! Do you have any crystals around you? I hope so and burn some sage as well ;o) I am not on FB ;o(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful journal pages Natasha. I need to do more meditating too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another gorgeous art journal page Natasha... and loved reading about your year... yes... I would love to meditate more as well...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Natasha I do go for an hour of Yoga session every morning and so can very well relate to this :)...lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  24. It seems like a lovely travel and a great drawing and painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm drawn to this spread on so many levels. I really appreciate your pointing out which chakras are where, and what they cover. Hoping you find more time for meditation going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  26. great page and lovely post! Hope you'll find the time and energy for meditating again.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely page. I pray that you regain your passion for creating soon

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think drawing is my meditation...it clears my mind of thoughts and warms my heart chakra!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fantastic spread - definitely makes me want to go sit on my cushion RIGHT NOW! Stopping by late from PPF!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top