Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lists

I totally loved the latest lesson on Life Book by Rhomany. I kept it simple because that's how I do stuff. :)

The left side of this journal page is for An Attitude of Gratitude challenge with maps, tags and neighborhoods.

And Artsyville Tuesday's list wants us to list ideas for lists. Topics one would like to make a list of.
  • Favorite book characters
  • Historical people you'd like to meat in afterlife
  • If you won a million dollars and had to spend it all in 3 months. What would you buy?
  • Most incredible/meaningful/memorable piece of art
  • The contents of your junk drawer
  • Grossest stuff people (on Earth) eat for real not just for a dare
  • Extinct animal species you'd like to resurrect
  • Coffee flavors in your imaginary Coffee shop
  • Stuff you would go back into your burning house to save (right after your loved ones and pets of course)
  • Homemade cold remedies
  • Things you would give away, if someone knocked on your door and said they would take it away for you
  • Extraordinary abilities you'd like to posses to make your life easier
  • Events in your history or world history you'd change, if you were given the opportunity
  • Mythical or science fiction creatures you wouldn't mind them living today
Oh, I could go on and on with this list. :)) I had to calm myself down, that's how excited I've become thinking up this list. :))

Linking to Show me what you Got Art Linkup.

Go check out how you can win $50 Amazon gift card.


Share/Save/Bookmark

22 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Natasha May! Love the way your mind works. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your page is beeeeeeautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Natasha, she's gorgeous! And how did you end up with a Dutch book in Slovenia??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now thats what I call a list........lol Loving your terrific pages Natasha, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing drawing and the map reminds me of Lord of the Rings! BJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pages - that girl has an amazing face. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful face! She looks like she has a great secret but there's no way you're going to get it out of her! Love the hair. And the browns across the page are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love your journal page! Beautiful work. And your list if lists....all of them would work for me!
    XXO
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely spread! Things you would give away - think I can answer that one. Going to look at the Amazon giveaway - I love Amazon! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your art journal pages today. And your list - fab. Historical people I'd like to meet in the afterlife -- I LOVE THAT! Does Scarlett O'Hara count? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are creating some amazing journal pages lately Natasha. This one is very pretty, I like the paper you used and the sketchy feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope some of your list ideas are featured on LIT!! They're fantabulous :) Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore these pages Natasha... oh my gosh... beautiful... your girl is mesmerizing... and love your topic list ideas...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your pages! The colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful journal page and I may borrow some of your list!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful journal page and I may borrow some of your list!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this journal page! Very earthy! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. she is lovely as can be
    i love how the words come through her ~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Finally checking out your list, there are some gret ones i hope aimee uses!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The girl looks so serene, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top