Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just an art journal page

An Attitude of Gratitude challenge asked for a certain technique but didn't quite do it right. I used Tim Holtz's inks so maybe that's why it didn't work as well.

As for the answers . . .

Which Social Media do you spend time on? Facebook? Twitter? Any others?
Definitely Facebook and my Google Reader to check on blog posts. I have Facebook linked to twitter, that way anything I put on my FB page gets published on Twitter automatically so I don't need to worry about that. I was obsessed with Pinterest for a while but got over it. I still check it from time to time but I don't pin all that often. Oh, forgot about YouTube. Playing all day in my house. :)

Technology-wise what items make your life easier? Which item would you least like to lose? What items are you most thankful for?
Computer of course. Most would probably say mobile phone but not me.

Linking to Show me what you Got Art Linkup. 


Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. too much time of FB. I don't have a twitter account. will not have one. Love the leaves on the journal page Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a super amazing journal page!!! looks amazing Natasha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet art journal page Natasha... love the soft and pretty colors... and yep... to computer for me too...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal pages are great Natasha - they did 'turn out' just perhaps not to spec. :O) Me too - computer. When it crashes, my phone goes with it and I loose my life line. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely journalpages. Simple yet very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice journal pages. I spend too much time on Facebook too...must stop that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful journal pages! It's so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your pages the colors are really nice and I like how they seem to glow around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you joined SMWYG of course I want any reason to stop by and see what you've been up to! Even though it didn't meet your plan the warmth of the color is lovely. See you next Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Natasha, Is this the bleach-out or the stencil technique? I went on a Timmy Type workshop and they used a babywipe through a stencil to "bleach-out" and that was with Distress inks and it does work. Give the inks a bit of time to react before blotting. Inks running too much is a pain but a little over the edges is OK by me. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. your journal pages are beautiful! I don't know what technique you say didn't work but these came out great anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours and the leaves Natasha, great journal page whether the technique was right or not:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I spend my time on fb and my blog and my etsy shop- and it is far too much time in my day. I have a very old mobile phone- no need for a fancy gadget there- but I guess I would be lost without my computer- sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The journal page colours are so cool! Even if it wasn't the technique originally aimed for, the whole thing looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful journal page my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top