Monday, November 5, 2012

Favorite movie lines


I had fun with this journal page. I was waiting for Tracy Verdugo's lesson in Life Book and she did not disappoint. I combined it with An Attitude of Gratitude challenge with circles, freehand drawing and quotes.

Artsyville Tuesday's list is about favorite movie lines. I'm bad at remembering words so I had to Google it.
  1. “Ray, next time someone asks you if you’re a god, you say YES!” — Ghostbusters
  2. “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” — What a girl wants
  3. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” - Rafiki, The Lion King
  4. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” – Dumbledore, Harry Potter
  5. “We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it.” - Lydia, from Sliding Doors
  6. “You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you... Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.” - Tinkerbell (Hook)
  7. “Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.” - Heath Ledger, 10 Things I Hate About You
  8. “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” - Bruce Almighty
  9. “Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by.” - Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean
  10. “Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.” - Babe Ruth (The Sandlot)
    P.S. I have a winner for my Halloween Party giveaway. It is 4. Kalycakes . CONGRATS!! Please contact me with your snail address.


    Share/Save/Bookmark

    20 comments:

    1. Beautiful art journal page Natasha... Tracy's work is amazing... and I just love what you have done with the lesson... and your movie quotes... sigh... so inspiring... the last one brought back memories... have watched The Sandlot many times with both my children and grandchildren... great post...

      Jenny ♥

      ReplyDelete
    2. OH man, this is a SUPER fun journal page! "delicious" is the word that comes to mind:-)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Such a fun art journal page! Would love to do a workshop with Tracy. And those quotes are fantastic! I've saved them all in my quotes-doc ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love the colours in the circles. Great page

      ReplyDelete
    5. Such a great journal page. Looks like you had fun. And the quotes - such a great exercise - I might try it. The quote from Peter Pan always makes me want to cry it's so beautiful. So ... 'second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning' (also Peter Pan). hugs, Donna

      ReplyDelete
    6. I am terrible at remember movie lines to, hope you don't mind if I borrow a few of yours! love the page! congrtas to Kalycakes!!!
      cheers, dana

      ReplyDelete
    7. That's a fun idea for an art page. My husband and I love to quote from movies all the time!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Beautiful Page! And OMG I WON SOMETHING!!! I never win anything! Lol! I will contact you shortly!

      ReplyDelete
    9. What fun circles there. BJ

      ReplyDelete
    10. Great quotes! Makes me want to go watch some of those movies again :)

      Congrats to the winner!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Congrats to the lucky winner! I love your favorite movie lines! Ghost Busters is still one of the great movies from the 1980's!!! ;o) Fun journal page ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

      ReplyDelete
    12. Love the movie quotes! Congrats to the Lucky aceo winner & love the journal page :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. "...a woman rolling her eyes"...i love it! Apparently I just have to see more movies. These are great!

      ReplyDelete
    14. Great list, sand lot was one of my favorites as well

      ReplyDelete
    15. Love the movie lines!! And congratulations to your winner. One of my favorite lines from The Sandlot: "You're killing me, Smalls." I may use it too often when someone frustrates me and I want to shake it off...lol

      ReplyDelete
    16. Great list and your pages inspired by Tracy are just beautiful! Love that one about a woman rolling her eyes. Must see that!

      ReplyDelete
    17. awsm journal page!+ some super groovy movie lines! Sandlot is a favorite:)

      ReplyDelete
    18. Such inspirational movie quotes! I lean more towards the smart aleck quips myself, but there are some beautiful words to remember here!

      ReplyDelete
    19. Hi NatashaMay, Enjoyed your movie lines list! So fun to return in my imagination to the movies you listed!

      CherylCreative

      ReplyDelete
    20. Great movie quotes! I've picked out a few myself, but haven't yet started my art-journal page!.. Sometime over the weekend, we'll see! Happy Thanksgiving to you! ~tina

      ReplyDelete

    Popular Posts

     
    Go To Top