Life Book and she did not disappoint. I combined it with An Attitude of Gratitude challenge with circles, freehand drawing and quotes.
Artsyville Tuesday's list is about favorite movie lines. I'm bad at remembering words so I had to Google it.
- “Ray, next time someone asks you if you’re a god, you say YES!” — Ghostbusters
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” — What a girl wants
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” - Rafiki, The Lion King
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” – Dumbledore, Harry Potter
- “We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it.” - Lydia, from Sliding Doors
- “You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you... Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.” - Tinkerbell (Hook)
- “Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.” - Heath Ledger, 10 Things I Hate About You
- “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” - Bruce Almighty
- “Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by.” - Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean
- “Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.” - Babe Ruth (The Sandlot)