That's me on the right. It's a transfer if anyone wonders. Not a good one. It got so bad, I had to cover the bottom part. That's where the fence came in. :)
I have randomness for you today.
- I'm annoyed by some books I read. It looks like a promising read at the beginning but then all goes sour when the characters start acting stupid. I just can't go passed that when their actions defy common sense. And when the author hints clues and you figure it out half way through the book and the heroine is still annoyingly ignorant.
- I currently have 54 half read books on my Kindle for PC for that fact alone. And it doesn't include those that I stopped reading within the first chapter. I usually leave those for another time when I'm in a different reading mood.
- I started the Chopra's 21-day meditation challenge again. You still have time to join. I've been neglecting meditation for a while now.
- I'm overeating again. I need to get a hold on my junk food cravings.
- The one thing I hate about painting in art journal is that paint always ends up on the previous already painted pages and ruins them.
- We have a lot of floods in our country because of the rain.
- My little pooch and I have new haircuts.
- You know those scams they spam your e-mails with? I almost wish I had the guts to reply to them just to see how it would go down. Do people seriously contact them with personal info for possibility to go into business with them and make a profit?
- I didn't think of using gloves when spray painting and now I have black fingers on my left hand.
- You can get a headache from inhaling spray paint. Wear a mask!
Linking to Paint Party Friday.