Tuesday, October 9, 2012

# 9 From the side

Faerie Moon Creations asked me: what is your favorite type of music to listen to?

I don't think I have a type of music but I guess I like pop or whatever is currently playing. I'm not a sworn certain music type of girl. :)

My favorite singers at the moment are Joss Stone, Adelle and Lana Del Rey. Also I found Emeli Sande recently, of course Beyonce is always awesome to listen to and Shakira. If I like a song, I'll listen to it but it doesn't mean I'm  gonna like everything from that artist.

If I look at my playlist at the moment I have Maroon 5, Kanye West,  Mr Hudson, Flo Rida, Cher Lloyd, Train, The Script, Gym Class Heroes and so on. You get the idea. :)

I mean I had a period of time where I listened to Elvis Presley and Dolly Parton songs.:)) And then I followed with a period of time where I listened to Justin Timberlake and Avril Lavigne. Go figure!

If you have a question for me, leave it in the comments. I'm answering all through Blogtoberfest.


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I love their expressions! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. two great profiles natasha, I always find them challanging.
    Its fun to read your randomness, music's an interesting question, I think the fact that you are not a one type music person shows how you are open to new ideas and styles, so I am not suprised by that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely work Natasha!!!!! love the profiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the faces! Love the profiles! I am the same way with my music. I listen to everything, depending on the mood I am in ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top