Sunday, October 7, 2012

# 7 Dreams

I'm still answering your random questions that you leave for me in the comments throughout this  Blogtoberfest. Thanks so much and keep them coming. :)

helloitssandra.blogspot.com asked me: Do you remember your dreams? and if so what did you dream last night?

I am sorry to say that I don't anymore. I really wish sometimes I would but no such luck. Sometimes I wake up and remember what I was dreaming but quickly forget before I have a chance to write it down or something.

I would really like to experience lucid dreams as I have had them in the past. The closest I got to them was actually the last dream I remember when I was falling down in blackness and I remember thinking to myself, oh wait, don't panic, this is a lucid dream, go imagine a rope that will slow you down. :)) And I did but then I don't remember anything else.

Oh, ok. I wrote this then I had a dream that freaked me out. :) I was driving my car on a highway and I felt someone like patting me on my back. I felt the heat of the hand and circular motions and it felt really, really real. But what freaked me out was that I was alone in the car. You know that feeling when chilled blood runs through your veins? That's how I felt, so I turned around to see who was touching me and I saw this grinning face that I didn't recognize. But he wasn't in my car, he was stretching in from somewhere.

I was so freaked out I woke myself up. Do you remember your dreams? Are they weird?

Magic Love Crow asked me: What color is your kitchen? I love bright kitchens, just wondering what your's is, because you use such vibrant colors in your art ;o)

My kitchen at the moment is white walls with a mix of light brown and gray cabinets and gray tiles on the floor. I am not a fan of the kitchen or cooking so I don't pay attention to it. :)

I had this plan of putting color on the walls throughout the house but I kept changing my mind and we moved in before it was done. Now I'm not in the mood to do it cause it takes a lot of time to remove and protect everything and then clean up.

The only room that has color is our bedroom with cappuccino walls. Oh, and one of the bathrooms is done in yellow and blue tiles from floor to ceiling. Well, the other bathroom has red floor mosaic tiles. Ok, that's all the color we have. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. How nice to see some men for a change! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you display any of the art you create in your own home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of your men looks like a hero and the other a villian, great expressions! Your dream was really weird, but the man seemed to be friendly:) I dream a lot and often remember them. I have thought of keeping a dream journal but never have.
    I imagined you would enjoy cooking:) I think because you sent me that lovely muffin recipe back in May. Do you still eat a gluten free diet? I love colouful food but not colourful kitchens

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are so perfect Natasha!!!! love these and the top hat man is perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never draw guys, for some reason I find it so hard to draw the hard features of a male...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your guy drawings!!! Well done my friend ;o) Scary dreams you have had! I've had some scary ones too, but then I try to control them, so they don't turn out scary. Sometimes, it doesn't work! Red floor, that's cool!!!
    Do you enjoy your own art in your home?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't going to comment or you would know how hideously behind I am on my blog reader. But I love the quirky facts about you. And I really love these two boys. Filled with character. Living with a boy who is obsessed with marvel and superheroes I think I recognise Iron man but I could also be way of base!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't going to comment or you would know how hideously behind I am on my blog reader. But I love the quirky facts about you. And I really love these two boys. Filled with character. Living with a boy who is obsessed with marvel and superheroes I think I recognise Iron man but I could also be way of base!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't going to comment or you would know how hideously behind I am on my blog reader. But I love the quirky facts about you. And I really love these two boys. Filled with character. Living with a boy who is obsessed with marvel and superheroes I think I recognise Iron man but I could also be way of base!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top